otakumole.ch account

6 replies to this topic

#1 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 283 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 09:55 AM

Get free working otakumole.ch accounts daily updated including email, username, passwords, and cookies for log in. With These otakumole Accounts you can Access Full Features of otakumole.ch but you cannot send invites (Registration is currently disabled!). The Good News is that otakumole.ch is now available worldwide so you don’t need to use Proxies to access it.

How To Get These Accounts

To get them you need to donate $8 via PayPal HERE and after donating you will automatically be taken to the page containing these otakumole.ch accounts. Usernames and Passwords.

These otakumole.ch accounts are tested and working at the time of this post.

Donate to get free accounts

Join the discussion…

MayBlay a day ago Man i reallllly wanna read the ending to Kamisama Hajimemashita ;-: please anyone, can you spare an invite to otakumole? :-; Jaoie0820 MayBlay a day ago Try googling panda flavored cookies, she did translations of the ending MayBlay Jaoie0820 a day ago Thanks! I will atoz91 MayBlay a day ago sorry members don't have invite anymore... if you google around maybe you can find the ending somewhere else Symuri atoz91 7 hours ago Atoz91, so is there really no way for anyone to register to otakumole anymore? I already tried to look the way on this whole comment page and raffmanga site, but didnt find it if there is any. Thanks for your attention MayBlay atoz91 a day ago Sorry, i was a little late to the manga party but thanks Anon a day ago People were recommending this site, and I'm quite puzzled on what it even is. So, it's not an online manga reader site? Why do you need an account? Any answers would be appreciated. Mellopello Anon a day ago What you can do on this site is read translated manga or raws, mostly shoujo or josei. You need an account because people tend to 'share' or put other peoples hard work on sites like MF, who make money off of these free translations. It's not the only site you need to sign up for, others have adopted a similar model to keep people from stealing before. Anon Mellopello 9 hours ago Thanks for the explanation. ^^ Mokonachan 4 days ago Question: is the invitation link disabled? I wasn't an invited member (I was here since the mangalator days) but i dont see my 3 links. If it doesn't exist, then its ok. It just that I had friends who was interested in translating from Japanese to English fanfan Mokonachan 4 days ago Invitations are disabled, I'm sorry for your friends. Mokonachan fanfan 2 days ago thats too bad. I guess it must have been hard for the admin. Thx for the answer! (gotta go apologize to my friends...) Amechan 5 days ago Hi.. New here.. Well so difficult to register. Well success already.. Give me invitation.. T T iucalina Amechan 3 days ago If you success already you don't need ? Anyway invitation is disabled for a good. Many people don't read... Amechan iucalina 2 days ago Ow.. Ok thanks..........^^ Himechii 5 days ago How can I make an account for otakumole? I've been visiting the site everyday but the registration is disabled iucalina Himechii 3 days ago It is disable for a good 1 Knoll 7 days ago I've been using Otakumole.ch since it replaced Mangalator regularly, like, daily. Since February though, I couldn't sign in anymore. Like, it was too sudden. The day before that I was still able to read from it. Why is that? Even after trying to reset the password, I'd get this error message "Your activation token is not valid". Please help. I really missed the site. Jennyfer12 8 days ago How long does it take Raff to respond to an email pashea Jennyfer12 8 days ago I sent an email to raff several times but sadly, they didn't even ... I think their inbox is exploding everyday... atoz91 pashea 8 days ago Just send it once, if you send it multiple time it will be annoying.... it takes time because its only one person manage the email, blog and this site... Luna 8 days ago Please send me an invitation! I beg of you <3 my email: luna.arajewel@hotmail.com pashea Luna 8 days ago invitations are disabled Eldok 9 days ago Hello please send me an invitation my email is hazem.elraad1@gmail.com thnx pashea Eldok 8 days ago invitations are disabled Eldok pashea 3 days ago i am translator to arabic can't there any way to have one Mirai 10 days ago I want to die. How did you even register?! pashea Mirai 8 days ago we have account in mangalator years ago before it shutted down, and when otakumole appeard, all that had mangalator acc. can be used in here..and now we can't invite because its disabled Biquicita 11 days ago Hi! Can you pleeease send me a invitation? I really need to read some mangas, and they are only here xD tonina.ca70@gmail.com pashea Biquicita 8 days ago we can't invite anymore devilsgonemad 11 days ago Please I would like to request you to add a manga called 'Cousin' by Ikuemi Ryou. It's a really good and refreshing 21st century manga about a over-weighted highschool graduate who just begins to experience many new wonders about life... It's sooo good that I would really like to read it but sadly in my country mangas are not sold and on websites it is not being updated at all... I would really really with all my heart request you to add that manga even if just a few further chapters from the last update from the manga websites.. Please!! atoz91 devilsgonemad 8 days ago The manga already completed and fully scanlated, here the info about it https://www.mangaupdates.com/s... Here the the scanlator site to download https://jsisscans.wordpress.co... Or you can read it at any online manga reader.... devilsgonemad atoz91 8 days ago Yes I kind of found out that later... it has such an incomplete ending that I was shocked to find out about that haha... Thank you for humbly providing me with links!! *O* pashea devilsgonemad 11 days ago hmmm I contacted raff for adding a manga too but sadly, its up to her whether she likes the idea...so I just go to the scan group that releases the manga I wanted to add here and help them by cleaning raws... devilsgonemad pashea 10 days ago Wuahh! You're so nice! O-O I didn't expect this comment to get recognized xD Thank you very much for the effort you did!! *-* pashea devilsgonemad 8 days ago you should just contact the scan group that releases the manga you want so you can get info's on why its not updating faster devilsgonemad pashea 8 days ago Oh okay! I'll do that! Thank you~ Unknown 12 days ago

Load more comments

Spoiler

OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS WORTH CHECKING

Zip2apk v1.0 official Download site
All-in-one Survey Bypasser V3.0 official download link

need for speed rivals rar password

free|paid

Download Lingala beats/styles for playing praise songs in churches

copyfool v1.0 Download link

#2 Guest_talio3_*

Guest_talio3_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:39 AM

has anyone tried this?

#3 Guest_phoenix_*

Guest_phoenix_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:33 AM

wondering too. i have several series that's only available on otakumole. bump. 

#4 Guest_kuroyuki_*

Guest_kuroyuki_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:30 PM

does this still work?

#5 Guest_Tonina.ca_*

Guest_Tonina.ca_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:26 AM

does this still work?

Currently the registration is disabled. But the accounts the script generates seems to work although you cannot send invitations. It seems otakumole changed something.

#6 Guest_Mark junior_*

Guest_Mark junior_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:35 AM

It worked! Thanks for the tip! Can i also get

working apple ID and password so i can download any

free application from Apple Store? let me know pls.

#7 Guest_Frances_*

Guest_Frances_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:17 PM

Hi I want to try it but the country I'm in isn't allowing donations through Paypal... :(((

Reply to this topic