ShiliDola.Com
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Free otakumole.ch Login accounts | Tested and Working

Get free working otakumole.ch accounts daily updated including email, username, passwords, and cookies for log in. With These otakumole Accounts you can Access Full Features of otakumole.ch but you cannot send invites (Registration is currently disabled!). The Good News is that otakumole.ch is now available worldwide so you don’t need to use Proxies to access it.

How To Get These Accounts

To get them you need to make a donation via PayPal and after donating you will be taken to the download page automatically.
Click the link below to download.

Free otakumole.ch Login accounts list.txt

Guest Tonina.ca

does this still work?

Currently the registration is disabled. But the accounts the script generates seems to work although you cannot send invitations. It seems otakumole changed something.

Guest Mark junior

It worked! Thanks for the tip! Can i also get working apple ID and password so i can download any free application from Apple Store? let me know pls.

Guest Frances

Hi I want to try it but the country I'm in isn't allowing donations through Paypal... :(((

Guest Mia

Thanks

its working great. the only thing is the cost plus off course the list is quite long and have to manually test one by one. 
other than that it is quite fast and it doesn't consume much time. i love it.

Guest Isaa

I donated and i got the list of the accounts, the thing is there are many accounts and you gotta check one by one ;__; I checked 20-30 emails and was able to read  Sekai no hashikko to Anzu jam

Guest Shirayuki
On 1/24/2017 at 11:35 AM, Mark junior said:

It worked! Thanks for the tip! Can i also get working apple ID and password so i can download any free application from Apple Store? let me know pls.

I'd be willing to trade you an Apple account where you can download any free application for an Otakumole account, or an Otakumole account invite.

Guest Athalia

I donated and  can now log in. some accounts aren't working though.

Comments...

Spoiler

Pls can you give me an invitation my email is maraying@yahoo.com kika144 25 days ago

I really like Raff, because I can read manga chage the mood of my daily life, even i feel better when I get home and I see a new translation. Everyone here do their best to translate at the moment and that I really appreciate the effort. Thanks for the space. And by the way, Anybody knows where I can read Kimi no tame ni hiku chopin? I really like this manga but I can't find it anywhere. (Sorry about my english, my native language it´s the spanish so I'm really sorry if it´s hard to undertand.) AkihoShouTsubasa kika144 4 days ago

Could you please lend me your account? I only need it for 3 or 4 days. I just wanted to finish my favorite manga and its only available here. I promise I won't do anything to your account. I wanted the account so bad. If only you know how suffered I am for longing to have the account months ago. Can you lend it? Redrose1070 25 days ago

As a manga reader it honestly frustrating not having the opportunity to enjoy my favorite manga because it never being updated. That why finding out about otakumole/raffmanga was awesome, but the fact that I can't register due to something a while back really sucks. If there any new membership opportunities please let me know. Hopefully it does not involve joining contests because I am a very busy college student and my time is limited. I just want to enjoy reading manga like everyone else. I hope that raff would open the registration for like 30 minutes at least once a couple of months, that better than having manga fans suffer for so long. Amalia Campaña a month ago

Alguien me puede invitar?? KaiserXCloud Amalia Campaña a month ago

no se puede porque esta deshabilitado

talvez en algún futuro puedas registrarte hunnybunny07 a month ago

Can you still read Suki-tte li na yo in here? I can't find it iucalina hunnybunny07 a month ago

Yes you just search by word, the latest chapter is 65 updated in April hunnybunny07 iucalina a month ago

thank you! I ve found it. Hopefully they will update soon 1 Olivia a month ago

Hello! I have a question: how can I register at otakumole.ch ? It says: regristration is currently disabled....someone please help me!!! iucalina Olivia a month ago

reading some comments is enough to understand whats going on. good luck ! :-) Olivia iucalina a month ago

Hi, you're right. Thank you so much. I didn't scrool down back then. alice a month ago

hi Raff, im very sorry if this bothers you, but i really wanna ask if you can send me an invitation? im 25 years old, have never been in love (yep, kind of suck, but i just feel its hard to be so closed, too closed to anybody - its not like im an antisocial or anything, im good with talking with people, even strangers, outgoing all the time, just cant handle a closed relationship, kind of insecure, ak, so the novels and mangas are like a secret basement for me. and im reading a manga called 4-gatsu-no-kimi-spica (shoujo, love, young naive girl, lol dont really like the heroine, but the guys are handsome, so all can be forgived <3), i really wanna know what happens next, i would be appreciate for your invitation Raff, tks so much 4 reading ( its midnight and raining at my place know, kind of wanna talk, or write ^^) or maybe any of you guys out there have read the series, please kindly write a summary, im at chapter 7, tks a lot <3 Suryanti Susanto a month ago

anyway thank for the explanation. I keep asking why we cant register to to site through their FB page, and I got no answer. honestly, i didnt intend to borrow anyone's acconunt since I secure all my internet accounts and may be wont allow if someone borrow it *sorry, no offense* so now, I know the best way to get the account, thankyou Heretic Verethragna Suryanti Susanto 19 days ago

what is the best way without participating in the contest? plz so tell me.. atoz91 Heretic Verethragna 19 days ago

There is no other way. Jaoie0820 a month ago

members cant give out invitations anymore. I dont know whether that repetitious comment other members here keeps mentioning arent showing up for others to read. Myrre gave a detailed comment on how Raff gives away membership and by keeping an eye on Raff's blog. Scroll down and find it.

We are not being stingy, we cant give something that isnt there anymore. Borrowing an account, tbh i dont know how Raff feels abou that. i personally feel uncomfortable about it. 1 Myrre Jaoie0820 a month ago

Right. To add on to what you said:

To everyone who is thinking of borrowing/lending an account to someone you don't personally know, please first think about why Raff made this site private and even ended up disabling the user invitations. I know she never explained her reasons, but I don't think it's hard to guess. If you are really that desperate to get on this site, then there should be no problems with you putting in the effort to getting your own account. 2 littlekimbap a month ago

I know I shouldn't say something like this. Some of you who already register maybe find it sucks. It's because you don't get how the peoples who can't register feel ... I think raff-san make this discussion with purpose to help other peoples who have a hard time to register otakumole. I know, some of you must be feel bothered to see many people asking for the invitation link. I sincerely apologize for our action, but we do that because we still don't get the invitation link. So I think if some of you can help us. Please. I promise will give the others the invitation link too. And then we can help each other by spreading the invitation link to the peoples who still can't register. Hope for your cooperation ... Sorry for my bad english atoz91 littlekimbap a month ago

Members don't have invitations anymore. that's why we can't give it to you because there is none. littlekimbap atoz91 a month ago

Ah, I see. thank you for you explaination^^ atoz91 littlekimbap a month ago

If you want it badly, read myrre comments below. Suryanti Susanto a month ago

hello everyone, seems we have same problem. i really need otakumole account because i want to read omoide no toki shuuri shimasu's manga version. i bougt the novel when i was in japan, and desperately searching the manga version when ive came back to my country. really look forward to it. and raff is the only site which serve the manga as i search it everywhere. please if someone could help me, I really beg you Ciel Pahntomhive a month ago

For anyone who has a blessed soul out there, I really really hope that you would be so kind as to let me borrow an account. I solemnly swear that it will only be used for the ultimate purpose --- finding out the what happens in the next chapters of your favorite manga/s, which for some frustrating reasons has been put on hold. I know many of share the same feeling of being incredibly hooked up and realizing that you would never find out what happens next because they've been dropped or you would have to wait so long (sometimes even a year or more) for an update, which by then, you would have forgotten some of the main twists in the story. yesterday, i went through the italian scanlated version of "oboreru knife" while using google translate (which is very taxing) i also read some summaries from discussion threads. It was an act of desperation. I know asking for an account is even more desperate, but still i gotta try if it's the last thing i do. Thanks in advance. pashea a month ago

how can I upload raws here??? I have the raws of mikado no shihou but....how can I share this with everyone??? please help me desu DreamArcher pashea 24 days ago

I don't know if anyone answered your question but these raws and translations are not to be shared with anyone outside the site. Read the message in red right above here! This is a safe haven for people lucky enough to have retained an account or have been invited or won an account. Why do you want to risk killing the goose that lays golden eggs (otakumole)? pashea DreamArcher 12 days ago

no, I mean, I have raws because I googled it and its not from raff ok?? I contacted raff about it and no was given...so I gave up and just join the scan group who works for mikado but their translator is really slow coz of some personal reasons...I repeat, my raws are not from raff...it's from a site... Dreamarcher pashea 12 days ago

Oops I get it! Sorry for the misunderstanding! I thought you wanted to share Raff's raws! Not the other way around. Even so, the other party's raws could be just as precious to them - I hope you made sure it's ok to share anyhow. tinriscute a month ago

Raff-san arigato you are a big help i really love you <3 i wish i can meet yoh personally arockettoerika a month ago

bless Raff~ 不幸せ a month ago

I've been so desperate for having an otakumole account for months..;-; does anyone have an account that I can borrow? I will never hack it or do anything in it. please Angel Fall a month ago

I have big problem I been on manga raff since from long time when I used to read on manga raff then mangalator then otakumole after my phone broke I stop reading it when I come back today can't log in with user id . I have question do guy delete old user ? account too even tho i click on forget password they say my email invalid that wired part too please let me why can't i sign in or if you delete my account then I am just gonna give up . Please do let me know the reason Yuraiah Shanelle a month ago

Is someone kind enough to desperate people like me to let me borrow your account? I swear to the heavens that I will never touch anything personal in your account. Pretty pleaseee. Nam Ririko a month ago

Hello everyone. I am a newbie here.I have a huge problem. I can't register in otakumole.Can you help me guys? Thank you very much KaiserXCloud Nam Ririko a month ago

is a problem with copyright

maybe in the future you can register Nam Ririko KaiserXCloud a month ago

thank you. I hope so. Vivastreet a month ago

I didn't even know that I had an account (I have a really bad memory I was desespered to get one, and finally by chance (well I spend an hour looking at my mails) I FOUND MY MAIL AND PASSWORD!!!

Guys, I was so, so happy... I LOVE YOU RAFF!!!!! (Wait I'm gonna cry) Yuraiah Shanelle Vivastreet a month ago

Is it possible that you share your account? :> Vivastreet Yuraiah Shanelle a month ago

Ok but for 1 000 000 euros only! I made it discount 1 AkihoShouTsubasa Vivastreet a month ago

How do we pay you?

This comment was deleted. atoz91 Guest a month ago

There are no invitations anymore. Ashuya a month ago

Plz someone help me out. I registered to mangalator atleast a year ago. But now I can't access. I haven't logged into the site for sometime since I have been busy with work. So i dont know what's happening can someone tell me what's going on and why won't the page even open ? SaeKobayakawa Ashuya a month ago

The page won't open? Maybe the site is down for you. Some days ago I tried to access 4shared, but it wouldn't open. A hour later(?) I finally was able to acess it. Perhaps you're having the same issue as me, but if you ask me why that happened, I wouldn't be able to tell you D: chocolito a month ago

Why can't we no longer invite people ?D: Xx_CCG27_xX 2 months ago

Please give me an invatation please atoz91 Xx_CCG27_xX 2 months ago

Members don't have invitation anymore. Go to raffmanga blog, if there is event to get the the invitation, go participate it. Xx_CCG27_xX 2 months ago

Please send me an invation or how can i register please Admin Mod 2 months ago

STORIES FINALS – LET’S WRITE STORY TOGETHER PART 4 You can vote till June 11 12:00 am (UTC/GMT) http://raffmanga.ch/stories-fi...

Enjoy 3 thereds8 Admin a month ago

Hi. I am a registered user but when I tried to log in to the site, it says that I am inactive and it says to check my email for activation method but I did not get any email in my inbox or spam folder. Is there anyway I could get my account re-activated?

Thank you in advance. ottocea Admin a month ago

Hello! I was trying to see if any other websites offered the Arrogance and Romance manhwa, and I saw other people talking about your wonderful site.... Unfortunately, it looks like the registration is closed ; n ; ..

Is it ever going to be opened again? Admin Mod ottocea a month ago

no Shayla Admin a month ago

This is depressing. I can't find endings to manga anywhere online, and people keep telling me to go to Otakumole. It's disheartening. Angel Fall Admin a month ago

I have big problem I been on manga raff since from long time when I used to read on manga raff then mangalator then otakumole after my phone broke I stop reading it when I come back today can't log in with user id . I have question do guy delete old user ? account too even tho i click on forget password they say my email invalid that wired part too please let me why can't i sign in or if you delete my account then I am just gonna give up . Please do let me know the reason ottocea Admin a month ago

Oh, okay. Xme 2 months ago

Thanks Raff to letting me join this heaven of otaku land HeHe.It would be great if I can invite friend who can't register. Mr.X Xme 2 months ago

how did u make it Xme Mr.X 2 months ago

I was registered when Raff's page still available, not sure may be two year ago. Angels 2 months ago

I've been trying to register to otakumole for months and I don't know what to do anymore. Is there a way to do so? I've searched everywhere to find answers but still, it seems imposible! Geannie 2 months ago

i can't register... '-') lavvyi 2 months ago

my invitations are disabled.why? atoz91 lavvyi 2 months ago

According to raff, members can't invite anymore. myra412 2 months ago

can someone send me an invitation please Sebastian Jonathan 2 months ago

I want an invitation so badly x_X Nickname 2 months ago

I'm so thankfull to Raff!! I really feel so privileged.. I'm so happy to have made an account on Raffmanga before, and now I'm only one of the few (thousand) people that are able to read and translate these manga's. I'm most happy that I can read the manga that were dropped, or that you can't find on other websites. Thank you very much Raff!! kurea16 2 months ago

Thank you so much raff! for opening my heart once again! and waahh oba-chan youre so great! T^T im 18 and i wanna stick to manga till i die and hats off to you ma'am!! some people are too afraid to admit their otaku or fangirl! but you!!!! you raise our flag once again! PS: i know its been a month but it was really great reading all your comments and DreamArcher youre great and all of you! most especially! to you RAFF lots of love! awigatou! Asheechiroku 2 months ago

Can i just borrow your username and password instead? ;D #superdesperate If ever I have one i'll be sharing it. If only i knew this site earlier before it's disabled There's only one thing anyone wants to do here,right? -------> it is to read the latest manga chapters nothing more nothing less. If only there's someone here with a BIG HEART to share, you'll be my greatest savior EVER.

Thank you! 1 Myrre 2 months ago

Read this before you post a comment!!!

There are no more invitations so stop begging for one here. You're only pointlessly spamming this page/thread, and making it even harder for other newcomers to see that there are no more invitations.

If you want an account, you will need to participate in one of Raff's events on her blog: http://raffmanga.ch/

Make sure you follow the instructions!

Also, if you registered for mangalator before, your account should still work, so use it! 10 Chubby Bunny Myrre 2 months ago

Like what events? 1 Myrre Chubby Bunny 2 months ago

Since this is the first time someone has asked me this, I'll actually link to the events this time, but to everyone in general, you should really be clicking on the link to the actual homepage and looking for it yourself. :/ Really, it should take you less than 5 minutes to find one, and I'm not going to update this post or give people links to each individual page every time Raff makes a new event. There is a limit to how lazy you can be or how little effort you are putting into getting an account for yourself. (I'm not the one getting an account, so why should I be doing all the work for you? ._.)

(1) There are constantly continuations of the "write a story together" event, in which people can write and send in the next part of the story and everyone else votes on which one should be THE next part. Right now we're in the voting phase, so you can't get invitations through that, but after the results are out, submissions for the next part should be open. http://raffmanga.ch/stories-12... http://raffmanga.ch/stories-22...

(2) There is a skincare products and usage event going on right now: http://raffmanga.ch/how-you-ca...

In the past there were other things like sending Raff an email about your thoughts on a specific subject, or an art contest. Just keep your eyes peeled on Raff's blog posts and you shouldn't miss anything. 1 Chubby Bunny Myrre 2 months ago

I didn't know they were events haha since it doesn't actually say events, thanks bothering to give me the links. 2 Mark23 2 months ago

a great power comes a great responsibility

thanks Zümrüt 2 months ago

can someone plz send me an invitation ? :'))) Kanae Uunyu 2 months ago

Pls I want an account Nicole Cordero 2 months ago

I can send someone a invitation please've Been dying to get one since last year :C Hioko89 2 months ago

Thanks raff i will treasure this Account you are the best :* Rodrik Hioko89 2 months ago

how do you get one? pashea 2 months ago

well, I just tried my username in mangalator and there yah go... i'm saved coz I have an account on mangalator... Bernardo Santos 2 months ago

Anyone sent me an invitation please??? Krystelle~senpai 2 months ago

If the invitations are back, can anyone please send me an invite? I've been dying to get one since last year *_* If anyone would be kind enough to send me one, it would make my whole day, no, life better! cheerykitty Krystelle~senpai 2 months ago

Or you can check http://raffmanga.ch/how-you-ca... on how to get an account instead of waiting for an invitations because I think they are disable I am guessing?? ellabentz 2 months ago

Thank you! Akise 2 months ago

ah! I wonder why this is private and how the admin chooses this site's participants - I only had access to the disqus discussion while looking for KuroGenji Monogatari for university reasons; naisy 2 months ago

SO I ACTUALLY FORGOT THAT I'D ONCE REGISTERED AND I THOUGHT I DIDN'T REGISTER WHEN I FOUND OUT ABOUT IT LAST YEAR AND I FOUND THIS SITE AGAIN JUST NOW AND I WAS DEVASTATED BC I THOT I COULDN'T REGISTER ANYMORE BUT THEN I FOUND OUT I ACTUALLY REGISTERED ALREADY LMAO SO HAPPY ^^^^ (excuse my caps lock, am so excited rn) 2 TetsukiChan naisy 2 months ago

Woah.. Same as y'all..! Happened three months ago, probably. No idea why but there was this urge to try "Forgot Password?" in my brain. xD I don't remember my reaction to realization that day, though. FluffySweetCloud naisy 2 months ago

Lol, I had the same situation. I thought I didn't register, but it seems I actually did a long time ago. Good thing I had the backup login stored somewhere in my usb. xD ChocoChips 2 months ago

uhmmm..im kinda new in here..could anyone please tell me how to register.. plssssssss.. Myskae 2 months ago

Hello, I just wanna know how to register if no more invitation can be send ? Myrre Myskae 2 months ago

1. Go to http://raffmanga.ch/ 2. Check the more recent posts. 3. Participate in one of the events Raff hosts (make sure to read and follow the instructions). 2 MarchEclipse Myrre 2 months ago

So as long as I participate in one of the events, I can register? Myrre MarchEclipse 2 months ago

I have no clue either. I got my account a long, long time ago when registration was still open and never had to enter these events for an account. Only Raff and participants of previous events know. Myskae Myrre 2 months ago

Thank you for the instructions =) Myrre Myskae 2 months ago

No problem~ Etten 2 months ago

AHH i just saw i missed the deadline to submit a story. i'm dying to get an invitation. will there be another opportunity next month? Myrre Etten 2 months ago

The story probably won't be ending anytime soon, so you can participate in writing the next part of the story after this part is decided. Khael 2 months ago

How can I get an invitation ? cheerykitty Khael 2 months ago

Check http://raffmanga.ch/how-you-ca... and follow the steps on how to create a account. MissOnn 2 months ago

hey raff! thank you for the raws! are you perhaps interested to upload pellua iyagi on this website? :3 Admin Mod MissOnn 2 months ago

Hello, no MissOnn Admin 2 months ago

no worries hehe do you perhaps know where and how can I buy the latest chapter online? Taraop Admin 2 months ago

Hey raff, I don't know if it's just me or not but I can't acces the homepage for some reason. yasminmin 3 months ago

Anyone can send in my email : yasmina.g.adi@gmail.com a link invitation please, thanks atoz91 yasminmin 3 months ago

There is no invitation link. the link is disabled. sarabeac 3 months ago

Based on what I remember, I still have two invites left. The invitation links are currently disabled though and no one know except raff as to when the registration and the invitation links will be open again. Jia Yi sarabeac 3 months ago

Do you mind giving me the 1 of the invitation link if you still have 2 left it would be much appreciatied. You can email the link to me through jiayix3@hotmail.com. sarabeac Jia Yi 3 months ago

invitation links are currently disabled Jia Yi sarabeac 3 months ago

Ohhh sorry I didn't notice it. Thanks for informing me! Marwah 3 months ago

can someone let me know how I can register? thanks atoz91 3 months ago

Guys, the invitation links is disabled. There is no invitation anymore. Don't put your email here and expect people email the link because there are none. 1 Fang Xiao Qing atoz91 3 months ago

Why? Myrre Fang Xiao Qing 3 months ago

Only Raff (the admin) knows. ┐(´ω)┌ Otaku atoz91 3 months ago

Really ? Myrre Otaku 3 months ago

Yes, really. ( ' -') Vicki 3 months ago

Hi I am a big fan. Can you please send me an invitation? Vickiszeto725@gmail.com thank you very much. constanza alamos 3 months ago

conita.alamos@gmail.com please =) korhaline 3 months ago

please send me a link >.< mmmiranda98@hotmail.es refinedd 3 months ago

pls send me a link too!! refinedreconstruction@gmail.com Bryant Wang 3 months ago

pls send me a link bryantw99@gmail.com Kierama 3 months ago

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP. IM DESPERATE. I DONT HAVE A FRIEND THATS ON OTAKUMOLE. PLEASE SOMEONE SEND ME AN INVITATION.

kieraama19@gmail.com Makoto-kun~~ 3 months ago

OTAKUMOLE!!!!!!~~~ I WANT~~!!! hanakashinta 3 months ago

can someone explain me the situation please? XD Brenda Randrianjaka 3 months ago

I'm not sure about How it works but i'm also begging to who can help to pleeeeeaase, pleeeeeaase invite me on the Website, How do i get in otakumoool TT__TT lasthm 3 months ago

Can you please reopen the registration?? It would be a huge help for us...please send me an

invitation ichinokuroarisu@gmail.com Hikaru Azihan 3 months ago

Can you please reopen the registration?? It would be a huge help for us...please send me an invitation azihananime14@gmail.com jeany 3 months ago

I just want to ask..Is it possible to request a manga?..Thanks so much..Thanks raff! Love you! kriszi14 3 months ago

Hi guys I'm a newbie without friends who love manga but I become kind of addict so please could anyone send me an invitation link? Anne 3 months ago

Hi, please reopen for registration. There are some serious manga lovers out there really hope to read the latest updates. Please reconsider this. Many thanks 1 Feyfey Wu 3 months ago

how can i register otakumole?+1 PLZ tell me ho to do T皿T Mai-Mai Hana 3 months ago

Registration and invitation links are currently disabled. Guys please don't beg because we can't do anything about it. 1 Phuong Cung 3 months ago

how can i register otakumole :< Ceecile 3 months ago

I guess people commenting here can't see it because they aren't members. Here's what it says now "Invitations are currently disabled". So no point in begging. 3 hoangannnnnn 3 months ago

Could someone invite me please I really really want to read manga, I'm dying TT TT

This comment was deleted. jayve salinas Guest 3 months ago

pleaseee send me tooo please pleaseee i heard otakumoke.chi updates fast manga compare to other sites jayve_salinas22@yahoo,com.ph please pleaseeee Kare Chan 3 months ago

Hello, I wish I could sign up for otakumole , I need to read my masngas , if someone could send a inivtacion it would be greatly appreciated.

Karexhan@gmail.com Misachie XD Kare Chan 3 months ago

Just check Ms.Raff blog to see if she holds any events you need to join her event then send message to her about the event then ask her to unlock your account maybe she ask you few question but is alright its mean you want cooperate her event good luck Giffany Misachie XD 3 months ago

Does she hold events often? Alessia Massimino 3 months ago

Hi! How can i register to otakumole? :'( Shane 3 months ago

i would love to have an invite for otakumole please. I want to read Sukitte Iinayo so bad!!. Claire Mnz 3 months ago

Me too, i want to read my favorite manga. Please send me a email. ( klrdrama@gmail.com) How can i register ? Giffany 3 months ago

I'm not sure how this works, but please invite me admin so I can read more updated scans. I will not copy or steal them and my email is BitterBlueFire123@gmail.com Yumi Marumi 3 months ago

Hi admin! How can i register to otakumole? the registration is still disabled. Please help me admin. I want to read the update of my favorite mangas. Thank you and more power. atoz91 3 months ago

Hello raff, may i suggest you give warning to those users that steal or use translation from english scan? i don't know why they love wasting time retyping the translation when they can just inform others there are english scan available out there... some of them change few words and pretend it their work which is wrong... i hope you can consider it, thank you 2 Admin Mod atoz91 3 months ago

Hello, could you send me an e-mail with link to this translations.

Cheers, Raff Eleanor Inting Admin 2 months ago

please .. . let me join the otakumole.ch .. huhuhuhuhu .. eleanor.inting19@gmail.com atoz91 Admin 3 months ago

Okay Yumi Marumi Admin 3 months ago

Hello admin. I really wanted to register to otakumole. How can i do the registration? When it is disabled. Can i get an invitation to join at it? Please answer me admin. I really wanted to get an update on my beloved manga l-dk and the others. Fatima 3 months ago

Hello i really want an invitation for otakumole.ch so please how can i get one. Amanpreet 3 months ago

Hi, How do I get the invitation link for otakumole.ch??? I really want to join it. Shincha. Please add me. Chubby Bunny 3 months ago

Hello, I heard you make the English scans of lots of manga that other sites don't have which is nice of you because we all want chapters of course. Invite me please, thank you c: charles123 3 months ago

please invite me..i really want to read the english scans of soredemo sekai wa utsukuhii...please....thank you ryl16 3 months ago

Dear Raff,

Perhaps..we would lose some loyal translator here, bc some of them are busy with study or work. And the current translator would work overload..poor them.

May i give you and idea, about your next invitation link event, could you make an event to invite translators for otakumole..maybe you can make a contest for some new reader on raffmanga, a contest how to translate some of 5 pages a current manga chapter and see how good they translate it by email you can asked a translator here to help you to select which one is good translator or not.If they are good give them the invitation link..but this is just an idea ^^ cheers 3 Aleian Awliet 3 months ago

Is there any chance I could get an invitation to join otakumole? I'm getting desperate trying to find all the mangas translated please please T_T Rae 3 months ago

i really want to use the website again but i don't know how :c Shadra 3 months ago

Hey Raff, what does it mean "invitation links not available"? I'm not an invited user and I never gave away any of my links because I never had any. What do I need to do in order to get some? I want to invite my sister... Admin Mod Shadra 3 months ago

Hello, tell her that she have to write to me personally:) 2 jannalyuze Admin 3 months ago

Hello! I'm going to tell my friend about it. Where should he send his letter? Thank you. asnasna 3 months ago

i sent only one invitation to one of my friend n now my invitations are disabled i want to invite 2 more friends atoz91 asnasna 3 months ago

Raff mentioned that we can't invite anyone anymore. Thats why the links are disabled Yumi Marumi atoz91 3 months ago

Is there a way to be able to register in otakumole? I really wanted to read the updates of ldk and the others. It's been such a long time since i read their updates and i'm dying inside. I used to be a member of mangalator.ch... atoz91 Yumi Marumi 3 months ago

If you registered with mangalator before, try log in with that account. Old account still work i think anoahla 3 months ago

How can I change my name? Juan salas 3 months ago

i would really like to get an invite please Elina Latte 3 months ago

please invite me as well..... 1 Marcie 3 months ago

I'm really lucky to still be a part in this site! Thankyou so much for the countless scans and efforts raf! 1 charles123 Marcie 3 months ago

Please invite me sir/maam i just really want to read the english scans of soredemo sekai wa utsukushii..please...if you dont mind..please share your account...i just want to read the manga and i wikl not change pass or any bad purpose to your account sir/maam...thx Otome Lover 3 months ago

So can I get an invitation link? It says in Otakumole that I can't register since registration is bloked 1 cheerykitty Otome Lover 3 months ago

Just check Raffmanga's blog to see if she holds any events, join and follow the directions to create an account. Misachie XD 3 months ago

hahaha its work thank you Ms.Raff

i try to message her Gmail account then after 1 week she replay me she unlock my account you should try that guys

cheers. Raff Fatima Misachie XD 3 months ago

How can i do that Misachie XD Fatima 3 months ago

Just check Ms.Raff blog to see if she holds any events

you need to join her event then send message to her about the event

then ask her to unlock your account

maybe she ask you few question but is alright its mean you want cooperate her event good luck Lai Tây 3 months ago

how do i have an account otaku... i can't use my email. Donna Louise 3 months ago

Can someone tell me how I can register on otakumole please! Ghana Mansoor 4 months ago

Hi! please help! few days ago back, i have been easily using my account without any problem but now it's been at least 2 days since i have been trying to login into to my account but I've been unable to, it just say that " invalid email or password " even though i had typed both my email and password correctly! please help don't know what to do? =( Malinda Ghana Mansoor 4 months ago

Same thing happened to me. But all I did was clicked the forgot password link and typed in my email and made a new password and now it works just fine. Maybe that'll help? Ghana Mansoor Malinda 4 months ago

I did try that but it didn't worked it just said "invalid email address" even though i typed the email correctly =( Ghana Mansoor Malinda 4 months ago

I typed the correct email on the " forget password link " clicked on send and all it said that your " email is invalid " -_-' Misachie XD Ghana Mansoor 3 months ago

i try to message her Gmail account

then after 1 week she replay me she unlock my account

you should try that guys Ghana Mansoor Misachie XD 3 months ago

Send a message to raff-san? Misachie XD Ghana Mansoor 3 months ago

Just check Ms.Raff blog to see if she holds any events you need to join her event then send message to her about the event then ask her to unlock your account maybe she ask you few question but is alright its mean you want cooperate her event good luck Ghana Mansoor Misachie XD 3 months ago

Ok i will try that thanks for telling anyway. =) Gnss 4 months ago

Pls anyone help. I've been trying to register for a long time now but it just say registration is disabled. Pls helpppp i've been eanting to read some manga here so bad. Hope you'll help me. cheerykitty Gnss 4 months ago

Just goggle raffmanga's blog, she posts events and you can join to create an account, just check everyday to do it. 942012 4 months ago

Hoş geldin Welcome origami 4 months ago

Thank you so much Raff for all the hard work you had put in for this website!! You have truly made us so happy. Rest well and hope to hear from you soon 6 kamilia 4 months ago

why ther isn"t any manga its been 8 days what happen cheerykitty kamilia 4 months ago

Because Raff was on break from Easter chanshio 4 months ago

Hi I would like to register for an otakumole account. Is this where I do it?? milkcandy 4 months ago

Oh thank you fairies for conspiring to let me have this account and thanks to you too Raff Meiharl milkcandy 4 months ago

Aww. New member. Welcome.^^ ila12 4 months ago

Hey admin why there's no new update yet for some manga,?? atoz91 ila12 4 months ago

Raff the admin is on a break... 2 Almendrita Lopez 4 months ago

sorry how can i get an invitation? plissss help me!!!!!!! cheerykitty Almendrita Lopez 4 months ago

Go to http://raffmanga.ch/attacks-in... follow the directions to create an account. smile40138 cheerykitty 4 months ago

Sorry how can I get the rigisteration of otakumole...? There is a link with an email address , so will I send an email for this website ? Thank you q.q cheerykitty smile40138 4 months ago

Yes, send her what you wrote in email and she will give you the link to create an account on otakumole in email. smile40138 cheerykitty 4 months ago

ok!I'll try it ,thank you q.q cheerykitty smile40138 4 months ago

It might work because when i went back to check she deleted the part where she said "this is a chance for you to create a account" so i am sorry if it doesn't work^^; smile40138 cheerykitty 4 months ago

that's ok. In fact, she hasn't ed after asking me some questions for 2days QQ. I'll wait for her. Khael 4 months ago

How can i get an invitation? I dont have otaku friends TTn TT cheerykitty Khael 4 months ago

Just go to http://raffmanga.ch/attacks-in... to follow directions to create one. Khael cheerykitty 2 months ago

Thank you so much for taling your time answering me but I didn't see any instructions cheerykitty Khael 2 months ago

She probably deleted it. You can check out the new one http://raffmanga.ch/how-you-ca... there is no deadline yet so be sure to check it out soon! residentgrigo 4 months ago

Thank you very much for your services Raff and i hope that you enjoyed your holidays. Don´t be greedy you all and enjoy what she already gave us in the maintain. 6 meiharl 4 months ago

If you want to know why there not update on scans until now. Well, she said this before : "As you know (or not) I’m a Christian and now we have Easter – the main festival in Christianity. That’s why I was taking a break for a few days." 6 animedraw18 4 months ago

It's been a long time since raff update ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please update soon 1 MisaRegina 4 months ago

Who have spare onvitation for otaku mole if you have, can you give me 1 ?? please Taraop 4 months ago

Why won't you update, raff (╥╥) 2 meiharl Taraop 4 months ago

She said : "As you know (or not) I’m a Christian and now we have Easter – the main festival in Christianity. That’s why I was taking a break for a few days." 8 Taraop meiharl 4 months ago

Oh she did? Thanks for the info then Jabbawookeez meiharl 4 months ago

Thanks for the info Najla0987654321 4 months ago

Hi , Where are you Raff there no updates on scans since 23 of March I hope everything okay . 18 meiharl Najla0987654321 4 months ago

She said : "As you know (or not) I’m a Christian and now we have Easter – the main festival in Christianity. That’s why I was taking a break for a few days." Misachie XD 4 months ago

there a good news she said

Hello guys

because this website brings together people from all over the world I want to hear your opinion about last events in Brussels. What’s your opinion of refugees, Islam and etc. Is terrorism a threat for present world?

if you want to share your opinion, send me message via e-mail: raffmanga@gmail.com

This is also a chance for people, who want an invite

Cheers,

Raff

https://raffmanga.ch/attacks-i... 3nch4nt Misachie XD 4 months ago

Is ur account activated? Wat did u do? Pls need help Elichi_48 3nch4nt 4 months ago

You should PM raff in her Facebook account. I tried it and she fix my inactive account.. Though it will take at least a week.. 1 3nch4nt Elichi_48 4 months ago

I left a message in raffmanga fb page. Thanks for the advice I will wait until my account is ok. Misachie XD 3nch4nt 3 months ago

hahaha its work thank you Ms.Raff

i try to message her Gmail account then after 1 week she replay me she unlock my account you should try that guys iorikaze 4 months ago

Hi! Can you please upload here MY FAIR NEIGHBOUR? fanny 4 months ago

Can someone also give me an invitation link, please? If u want to give it to me , sent in my gmail: fanny.amanda25@gmail.com thank you.. cheerykitty fanny 4 months ago

http://raffmanga.ch/attacks-in... atoz91 fanny 4 months ago

the invitation link is disabled, so no members can give you the link... the only option is check raffmanga blog for update, sometimes raff makes event for those who want to register. fanny atoz91 4 months ago

I see..but anyway thanks for the info, i really appreciate it fanny atoz91 4 months ago

I see... anyway thanks for the info, i really appreciate it! kyuni 4 months ago

i have friend want to join and why my Invitations are currently disabled? because i never used my invation links atoz91 kyuni 4 months ago

raff disabled it so that members can't invite anyone anymore kyuni atoz91 3 months ago

oh.. thanks 3nch4nt atoz91 4 months ago

Why are some accounts inactive? fanny 4 months ago

Did anyone have any invitation? if u have one please sent one to me in my email fanny.amanda25@gmail.com fanny 4 months ago

Can someone give me an invitation link, pleasee? I really want to read more manga Clau Schwa 4 months ago

I gave the worst of lucks, with Raff, with Batoto, with everything please someone tell me where I can get an invitation link :'( cheerykitty Clau Schwa 4 months ago

You can still check Raffmanga's site : http://raffmanga.ch/ to see if she holds any events everyday to join an event and create an account. Clau Schwa cheerykitty 4 months ago

Thanks, I will keep visiting cheerykitty Clau Schwa 4 months ago

Just read this http://raffmanga.ch/attacks-in... and follow directions for u to create an account good luck^^ Clau Schwa cheerykitty 4 months ago

Thanks 3nch4nt 4 months ago

Old accounts are having problems so why are we inactive?

This comment was deleted. Winter Guest 4 months ago

Oh my God. I'm a day late. Wtf. 1 cheerykitty Winter 4 months ago

http://raffmanga.ch/attacks-in... I don't know if this link is only for one day but here is one for you to create one if she doesn't delete it tomorrow Clau Schwa Winter 4 months ago

Same UnhingedSurgeon 4 months ago

Would it be alright If I can get an invitation link? I've been behind on a lot of good manga, and would love to catch up! Thank you in Advance! Nao-chan 4 months ago

Please please please may I get an invitation link? Hayyat Gempita 4 months ago

Can I please get an invitation link?! Nijiiro days warabimochi 4 months ago

Thank you so much Raff!!! You are the best!!! Thanks for your hard work!! I really love Raffmanga *\(^o^)/* Thank you! kajalmangalover 4 months ago

Thankyou so much raff sama... For letting me registering... M really really grateful to uh... You are really kind ... Thanks a lot 1 Misachie XD 4 months ago

why i cant log-in its almost 1 week i cant log-in they say your account is in-active but i'm always online then i try forgot password then the writing is (your activation token is not valid) what am i supposed to do help me please. 1 3nch4nt Misachie XD 4 months ago

yes same with me I have sent emails regarding this matter but until now I receive no respond to those email. If you have found a solution please let me know. Thank you Fey 4 months ago

Can I please get an invitation link?! Madza 4 months ago

Why registration is currently disabled for many days? It hurts :с ecnarf yoj orebor 4 months ago

how can i register on atakumole? cheerykitty ecnarf yoj orebor 4 months ago

Just check Raff's blog to see if she posts any events for you to create an account and join. Areli Paola 4 months ago

As I can get the invitation link ? I love this place , but I just found out invitations and did not take into account Johbeeze Areli Paola 4 months ago

The invitation links (older users had) has been disabled. I think Raff have been posting in her facebook how to register in future openings MisaRegina Johbeeze 4 months ago

How can i get the invitation? cheerykitty MisaRegina 4 months ago

You can ask someone if they have a spare, other than that you can check Raff's blog to see if she posts any events and join and get an invitation by Raff personally. MisaRegina cheerykitty 4 months ago

Can you give the link plz? cheerykitty MisaRegina 4 months ago

http://raffmanga.ch/ Areli Paola Johbeeze 4 months ago

Thank you for your information , I'll be paying attention to get my invitation ^ u ^ Jaoie0820 4 months ago

It doesnt help the situation when you find scans of raff in tumblr even though its forbidden smh i contacted you raff and the name of the blog 1 Aizee 4 months ago

When I logged in just today it said : 'Your account is in-active. Check your emails / spam folder for account activation instructions'. Sadly, I received no such e-mail. What can I do about this? 2 3nch4nt Aizee 4 months ago

I am also experiencing this problem and there is no email for account activation I have also emailed raffmanga about this still waiting for the atoz91 3nch4nt 4 months ago

When did you register? If you registered around the time raff disabled the invite link, maybe your account get affected, this is just my assumption though ^^ Maybe you should try 'forgot password ' option... 3nch4nt atoz91 4 months ago

I've register when this was still mangalator and did not receive any email regarding my account activation till recently. I have contacted raffmanga last weekend but until now there is no answer. I hope I can hear why did this happen. She on her comments in the raffmanga website but not entertaining her email. I guess all I can do ia follow upmaybe we are nit translators that's why we are evicted in the site. 3nch4nt atoz91 4 months ago

I have lso tried it but it is not working. I tried contacting raff but no until now. Elichi_48 3nch4nt 4 months ago

Did you guys already activate your account? Since, I have the same problem.. 3nch4nt Elichi_48 4 months ago

There was no email regarding how to activate the account. 3nch4nt Elichi_48 4 months ago

I don't know how to activate the account I didn't receive any emails regarding how to reactivate it. I have checked my email and also raffmanga is still not ing. Elichi_48 3nch4nt 4 months ago

Just notify me if you manage to find a solution.. I'll also try to contact Raff.. 3nch4nt Elichi_48 4 months ago

I can't still reach raff. Is ur account ok now? Elichi_48 3nch4nt 4 months ago

Yup..You should PM raff in her Facebook account.. ryl16 4 months ago

Guysss..from raffmanga.

Read from raffmanga blog:

raffmanga.ch/womens-day/

"Hello guys, how are you? Are you fine? Today I woke up with huge headache :/ I hope that I’m not sick. Anyway, I have good news for all those who want an account. You will receive one, if you describe Women’s Day in your country. I’m interested how people in other country celebrate it. You have time to March 20. You have to send me info via e-mail. Like always you have to write also reasons why you want to join.

my email: raffmanga@gmail.com

Cheers, Raff"

y.n ryl16 4 months ago

this is such a blessing news. sid - chan 4 months ago

Hello everyone... can anyone please send me an invitation link,please? I really love manga... been reading it for 10 years.. my fav mngaka is yoshihara yuki and enjouji maki. Is there anyone here that like these mangakas? I want to be friends with you all... thank you for reading my comment.

My email is kuchiquiorra@gmail.com

This comment was deleted. sid - chan Guest 4 months ago

Thank you for your suggestion, will check it out.. If you happen to know someone who can, will you please suggest me? Thanx once again...

This comment was deleted. sid - chan Guest 4 months ago

Yes... thank you Have a nice day atoz91 sid - chan 4 months ago

Bianca2002 4 months ago

omg....y are the links disabled?? a friend of mine wants to register here cheriwell 5 months ago

can you also invite me.... I really want to read more manga... please... y.n 5 months ago

invite me into otakumole. please please megumi 5 months ago

invite me beboo 5 months ago

thank you raff for giving us so much happiness ryl16 5 months ago

Guys.. 1. The invitation links are disabled so there is no possibilities for us here to give u the link invitation even u beg us to give u the links 2. If u wanna get invitation links to log in on otakumole from raffsama, just read raffmanga homepage and u join some event there. Wish u luck and good luck. ^^ 6 Bianca2002 ryl16 4 months ago

do u know y are the links disabled?? ryl16 Bianca2002 4 months ago

Bc raff already decided that, only raffchan knew the reason why. To enable and disable the invitation link are fullly her right. She runs this site by herself and we are all here just 'free readers' bc her kindness ^^ Bianca2002 ryl16 4 months ago

so...i cant help my friend..... Elina Latte 5 months ago

please invite me as well....i'm begging you leyla 5 months ago

Me too. I am very thankful that I am a member of Otaku Mole Elina Latte leyla 5 months ago

please invite me ryl16 5 months ago

helooo raffchama how is your day? ^^ forever.tamyaaa 5 months ago

Please invite me please! I will do whatever I can to have an invitation. cheerykitty forever.tamyaaa 4 months ago

Go to Go to https://raffmanga.ch/womens-da... follow directions to create an account. This event only lasts on March 20th so good luck. forever.tamyaaa cheerykitty 4 months ago

Hello! Thank you for ing! I have already an account because I joined Raff's story contest and I was personally invited by him. cheerykitty forever.tamyaaa 4 months ago

Really? That's good to hear!^^ ryl16 forever.tamyaaa 5 months ago

just read @raffmanga mary art contest. shaha 5 months ago

hiii is there have any option like top recommendatoin manga?? just5thought 5 months ago

Why are the invitations disabled? Sergio Maturana Velasco 5 months ago

Hi, How do I get an invitation to otakumole? chullzz 5 months ago

i envy you guys. I have an account recently registered in otakumole, but now I cant log in. It says that my account is in-active. how can i fix it? help me please 3nch4nt chullzz 4 months ago

I also experienced this did you find any solution? Alex chullzz 5 months ago

Try to use ''forgotten password'' and try reseting it. chisa chullzz 5 months ago

it says to me too (T^T) Amiok 5 months ago

I have no idea how this work. I just want to read manga. It like I am trying to find the meaning to life looking for a way in otakumole.ch. It feel like I am being taunt by this. I just want to read kageno datte seishun shitai. Alexix Amiok 5 months ago

You can view the guide here: http://otakumole.ch/?page=how-... Myrre Alexix 5 months ago

I don't think they have an account... ^^; Alexix Myrre 5 months ago

Lol, thanks @Myrre (^-^;well, I feel awkward now... I thought they were already navigating through OtakuMole D: Well, in that case, @Amiok if you have the raws you can follow along with the bubbles here: http://bubbler.me/stories?sear...

Myrre Alexix 5 months ago

Hahaha yeah, I wonder how all these people without accounts managed to find this disqus thread and leave a comment here. XD Alexix Myrre 5 months ago

Oh, you just have to Google, "OtakuMole invitation" and this Disqus post is the first one to pop up. So they can't view the OtakuMole page or Raff's post above, but they can read the thread of messages that everyone leaves.

Myrre Alexix 5 months ago

Ah, I see. That explains it.

ryl16 5 months ago

dear raffsan, may i asked you a question, if anyone outside otakumole take a part on raffmanga contest >> "draw for mary art", is it possible for them to get a reward is like invitation link to register otakumole for the winners? I am just curious, is it they still have opportunity to be otakumole member ^^. and Thank you raffsan Admin Mod ryl16 5 months ago

there is this kind of option 3 Elichi_48 Admin 4 months ago

I can't login to Otakumole.. It said that my account is inactive..Any possible solution..?? ryl16 Admin 5 months ago

Yeay..i will info some friends fr our group fb.thank youuu ApaMblacke 5 months ago

I love this site. This is so innovative. Thank you for all your hard work Net Soul 5 months ago

Omg... I actually can't understand, how people can register on otakumole.ch Does someone can explain me? I understood, that I need Invitation link, but how I can get it? I live in Russia.... And I haven't friends which have account on otakumole. What I should to do? cheerykitty Net Soul 4 months ago

Check Raff(manga)'s blog to see if she posts any events each day and follow directions for a chance to create an account. Semeon Net Soul 5 months ago

Регистрация закрыта. Raff прикрыла все. Подробности см. чуть ниже vivins 5 months ago

can switch girl be another series that can be translated − phantomgirl832 5 months ago

why can't i sign up? i'm new here, so can anyone please tell me how i can get a invitation? sofia777 5 months ago

Does someone know why the invitations have been disabled? atoz91 sofia777 5 months ago

Sort the comment to newest, you can read raff response below. Raff said there is no invitation link anymore. sofia777 atoz91 5 months ago

Oh, OK! Thank you! Alyssa 5 months ago

Is it possible to receive an invitation? I would love to read raffmangas translations but the registration is closed. Is there anyway for me to be able to have an account? My email is alyssapope64@yahoo.com. If anyone has an extra invite I would greatly appreciate it! I am a huge fan of Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii! cheerykitty Alyssa 4 months ago

It is possible to receive an invitation from Raff herself. Just check her blog each day for any events she posts up to join,follow her directions, and create an account. Izumi88 5 months ago

I have a friend who needs to login to Otakumole. We both love manga and scan them into English since we both have our own scan group. We want to upload scans and raws on here too. Is that possible? Can I ask and beg anyone to invite her if they have one invitation left? I have never use 3 of my invitation links since all 3 of them got disabled. I wonder why since I register in Otakumole two months ago in December when we have to copy and paste the url to read the translations. Is it possible to have the invites enable again? By the way, this is my friend email if anyone still have spare invites: Hibari-Tsuna@Hotmail.com Pretty please be kind and invite her in? I will be eternally grateful to who that invite her. Thank you everyone very much for reading my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you all. Admin Mod Izumi88 5 months ago

if you registered here two months ago, you never had invitation links. ILs are only for old users. Semeon Admin 5 months ago

I am old user (about 2014) but my IL are disabled now same as new user. By the way, my IL were enabled one month ago. Admin Mod Semeon 5 months ago

there is no invitation links anymore. Semeon Admin 5 months ago

How can i invite my friends now? Admin Mod Semeon 5 months ago

you can't invite anyone Semeon Admin 5 months ago

Thanks for your info. Few words are best)))) Izumi88 Admin 5 months ago

Ah! I see. Thank you for the information, Admin. What a Pity! I hope someone can invite my friend then. *praying for hope* ClaireKary 5 months ago

Thanks Raff... you are the best!!! (^o^) Seika Honoshi 5 months ago

I got an invite but they're disabled... xkathlyn 5 months ago

Hi, i just wanna ask i didn't have the chance to invite my friend cos i read this notice kinda late. But when i check it says that "Invitations are currently disabled." Is there any other way to invite my friend? =) Arigatou 1 Shorouk 6 months ago

can someone send me an invitation please? Shorouk.hassan@hotmail.com pleeeeeaase, I have no one to invite me, and I want to continue reading kurosaki-kun no iinari ni nante blitzcr33d 6 months ago

If anyone has an extra/spare invite they are not saving for anyone in particular, it would mean the world to me if I could have it. Thank you. stalker177 6 months ago

You can upload this manga Koi to Utatane? Shibbo 6 months ago

Raff, I want to thank you so much! I was heartbreaking sad as mangalator was down. I was registered there and I was think to myself that THIS PAGE was the best discovery since a few years!!! I really really (REALLY) love and appreciate you and your effort.

Thank you for your work and please take a note at my surprise after finding out, that I could register with my old mangalator-account! I was nearly crying with happiness!!!!!!

I want to thank you with all my heart! Xcocos Shibbo 6 months ago

Can you give me one of ur invite!?! pretty please Herp derp 6 months ago

Does anybody have an extra invite? Would really appreciate if you could give me one TensaiTora 6 months ago

Does anyone have a spare invitation? I used to read on mangalator but never bothered making an account and I really regret it. I also wanted to try translating since I know some Japanese. Thanks in advance! Ahzril 6 months ago

Thank you! ryl16 6 months ago

Omg i love u raffchan. otakumole improve alot. Reading is easier day by day. I ve just notice that animate buble can be off too aaahhh i love it! Thank youuuu Xcocos ryl16 6 months ago

Do you know when they will let us register again shipper 6 months ago

Why have invitation links been disabled? I promised a few people invitation links and now they're gone ? 1 Xcocos 6 months ago

Please answer if you have an otakumole invite! Pretttty pleasee!!!! mtvke 6 months ago

Is it just me or are the invitation links disabled? :0 3 Kirin mtvke 6 months ago

So are mine. But, i don't know why... Jess 6 months ago

Omgg it's back! Anyway...Hi guysss! Does anybody have an extra invitation/registration link?? I'd be so grateful. Plewaaaaasseeee and Thanks in advance!! Ayumi Kuronuma 6 months ago

I need an invite link too? Could someone please help me? Pretty please? I don't have many manga crazy friends and the ones that exist don't have membership. Help would be very much appreciated! Kim chi 6 months ago

Does anyone still have an invite link that they could kindly send to me? Q.Q I've been asking all my friends that read manga, but sadly none of them have an account either!! Dyyying to finish a bunch of mangas residentgrigo 6 months ago

I have given one of my invitations away and see this as a good intermediate step but i would open up the registration form once a month on scheduled dates that only our front pages reveals hours beforehand. A well know torrent site features a similar method of registration and the community would only get dedicated readers. New dedicated translators (!) would get a chance to join the site too!

Thank you for your service Raff and i update and categorize as many MU pages as i can (i am a librarian so it is in my blood) to give back to your database due to the way OM syncs back ever time an update of an entered manga occurs. I recommend everyone who feels secure in giving out descriptions, genres and categories to do the same. Sharing is caring... Wynn Do 6 months ago

Can i please get an invitation ? Nicasze06 6 months ago

Thanks raff ! Greatly appreciate these invitations! Blaire 6 months ago

I have a problem. I made an otakumole acount but the next day I can't get in! I tried doing the "forget password" to get the email of confirmation but it didn't work. someone help me please!

Guest Nina

I've donated and got the list. Had to try 20+ accounts from the list to log-in .  There are over 1K+ accounts to try on.  Anyway am happy.