AIO (All-in-one) imei generator

2 replies to this topic

#1 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 296 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:48 AM

Anyone with an android smart phone can activate free internet data bundles by using an app called all-in-one imei generator.

You can Download AIO (all-in-one) imei generator from This Site. (This is the software people use to generate valid imei codes for activating free data budles" It costs $5
IMG_72A9AD-0F5A78-B932DE-BDB118-8B8EB5-2Direct Download Link

NB

If you already know about the tweaking process and only need valid imei codes, just click HERE and download aio imei generator for pc. With it you can generate lots of valid imei codes from a single sample code. All for free.  NB. That file is password protected and it will cost you to get the password.

NB. You need to have a valid sample code to generate other codes with AIO imei generator

Incoming Comments Via Twitter

Airtel Free 1GB Data For The Month November [New IMEI] http://sh.st/b5xb6

WizyTechs ‏@WizyTechs Oct 14

Tecno Phantom 5 IMEI For Airtel 2GB Awuf Data http://sh.st/b5xb6

вєяυѕρнιℓιρ ‏@beruzphilip Sep 7

Hey! Start dz new week with data gift from Airtel FREE 2GB... http://sh.st/b5xb6

Kanostar.tk ‏@TeamKanostars Jul 22

Get Airtel Free 2GB Data Using Imei Tweaking http://sh.st/b5xb6

Kelvin Osano ‏@OsanoKelvin Jul 5

Hi @AIRTEL_KE I bought this ASM-500 RED Smartphone but the offer data bundle is not yet activated. Kindly activate. IMEI 866270020123933

Biesloaded_Com ‏@biesloaded Jun 28

Tech: How to Transfer Mb | Gb Data gotten from Mtn | Airtel Imei Cheats

Jumia Kenya ‏@JumiaKenya Jun 14

@AIRTEL_KE entitled for free airtel data please assist. 300731948 IMEI 357578063821049 and 357578063821056 my number 0738322883. ^JO

C002BBEC3 ‏@NationalParrot Jun 13

Tweak this Valid IMEI Airtel 8GB VALID IMEI : 867889002378626 in an SMS send JOIN TO 141 HOW DO I CHECK MY DATA?...

Jumia Kenya ‏@JumiaKenya Jun 12

@mwapat83 confirmed order is entitled for free airtel data will forward IMEI numbers for help @AIRTEL_KE kindly help. ^JO

View conversation

ArykTECH ‏@saibven Jun 4

Valid IMEI for #Airtel FREE 2GB, 4GB, 5GB of Data: Here is another Airtel cheats that gives…

Mfonobong Umana ‏@KallmeMfunky May 17

@airtel_care got a lumia 535 from airtel shop on Friday but am yet 2receive my free data bonus. my imei: 359730061672944

KINGSOLZ officials ‏@KGSZ_OFFICIAL Apr 15

MTN FREE DATA FOR ONLY DOES WHO KNOW HOW TO CHANGE ANDROID IMEI For MTN USER YOU WILL SAY I POST FOR AIRTEL ONLy...

Eva Kangurù ‏@EvaKanguru Apr 4

@AIRTEL_KE it says the IMEI number has already been awarded data on 06/02/2015. The shop says they can't give me another modem!

View conversation

Anthony Bills ‏@tonyMarcs Mar 15

@AIRTEL_KE line has just been activated. And this imei was awarded 4gb data on 15/03/2015. But speeds are even slower at 0.00 to 0.22

View conversation

Eddie Osindi ‏@EddieOsindi Mar 3

I want my 4GB data plan bundles after purchasing Tecno M6..sent my imei but still never got any @AIRTEL_KE tired of u guys nkt!!!!

NaijaComms_com ‏@Naijacomms_com Mar 1

Via #koboforum Tweak Your Imei And Enjoy Free 2GB Free Data From Airtel.

HAPPENING ‏@HAPPENINGKENYA Feb 28

@AIRTEL_KE Hi, how do I activate free 4GB data on my new Airtel router. Have tried SMSing IMEI to 544 but it hasn't worked. Please advice.

Drizzydopebwoy ‏@drizzydopebwoy Feb 18

@AIRTEL_KE how do I get free promotional data using my phone IMEI number

Kemboi Kibet ‏@KemboiKJ 14 Dec 2014

Hey @saf_cheapdata how do i get 4gb airtel data with IMEI

Hey Kim ‏@Alexkimke 20 Nov 2014

Walai hizo bundles za airtel unaget kama u can crack hio IMEI yao.fuck i got free data

johnmathews_12 7 Nov 2014

Airtel data network is letting me down at times. What's the problem? The modem also went berserk after a month in use IMEI #863164011420288

De Dee ‏@Sir_Alex0 16 Oct 2014

@AIRTEL_KE this is the message am still receiving ..>>>>Dear customer, the IMEI you have entered does not qualify for free data. Thank you.

View conversation

Warren Buffett ‏@TWEETPRESSS 22 May 2013

@airtel_care airtel help me, my airtel data bundle re wasting o. My airtel zte moderm with imei number 355434049452974 is not longer opening

Cpt. Murymih ‏@murymih 19 May 2013

@AIRTEL_KE I sent my #IMEI to 544 and have not received the free data, was it a punk or something?

Caleb Nyagah ‏@cknyagah 17 May 2013

@AIRTEL_KE I have sent my imei to you guys after I got Samsung galaxy s3 but I never got the data. I sent it two times.

View conversation

Kevin Malaki ‏@KevinMalaki 28 Apr 2013

You trust me, i trust you. Why my IMEI? "@AIRTEL_KE: @sirvokez Hi, to get your FREE data bundle SMS your IMEI number to 544"

Tanuiski® ‏@Tanuiski 19 Apr 2013

Send IMEI to 544 on Airtel, after two days or more you'll be sorted out with some data bundles. Thank me later :-)

Mwangi David ‏@muchweh 16 Apr 2013

Why should @AIRTEL_KE need my IMEI for me to win 1.75Gb of data? Like free loading but not enough answers to this question.

Gagandeep Sapra ‏@TheBigGeek 30 Dec 2010

#AIRTEL tapping IMEI Numbers to up-sell Blackberry Plans to #Blackberry handset users who don't have data plans

OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS WORTH CHECKING

Zip2apk v1.0 official Download site
All-in-one Survey Bypasser V3.0 official download link

need for speed rivals rar password

free|paid

Download Lingala beats/styles for playing praise songs in churches

copyfool v1.0 Download link

#2 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 296 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:41 AM

view more incomming tweets....

Spoiler

#3 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 296 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 08:49 AM

NB

If you already know about the tweaking process and only need valid imei codes, just click HERE and download aio imei generator for pc. With it you can generate lots of valid imei codes from a single sample code. All for free.  NB. That file is password protected and it will cost you to get the password.

NB. You need to have a valid sample code to generate other codes with AIO imei generator

Reply to this topic