ShiliDola.Com
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

AIO (All-in-one) imei generator

Anyone with an android smart phone can activate free internet data bundles by using an app called all-in-one imei generator.

You can Download AIO (all-in-one) imei generator from This Site. (This is the software people use to generate valid imei codes for activating free data budles" It costs $5
IMG_72A9AD-0F5A78-B932DE-BDB118-8B8EB5-2Direct Download Link

NB

If you already know about the tweaking process and only need valid imei codes, just click HERE and download aio imei generator for pc. With it you can generate lots of valid imei codes from a single sample code. All for free.  NB. That file is password protected and it will cost you to get the password.

NB. You need to have a valid sample code to generate other codes with AIO imei generator

Incoming Comments Via Twitter

Airtel Free 1GB Data For The Month November [New IMEI] http://sh.st/b5xb6

WizyTechs ‏@WizyTechs Oct 14

Tecno Phantom 5 IMEI For Airtel 2GB Awuf Data http://sh.st/b5xb6

вєяυѕρнιℓιρ ‏@beruzphilip Sep 7

Hey! Start dz new week with data gift from Airtel FREE 2GB... http://sh.st/b5xb6

Kanostar.tk ‏@TeamKanostars Jul 22

Get Airtel Free 2GB Data Using Imei Tweaking http://sh.st/b5xb6

Kelvin Osano ‏@OsanoKelvin Jul 5

Hi @AIRTEL_KE I bought this ASM-500 RED Smartphone but the offer data bundle is not yet activated. Kindly activate. IMEI 866270020123933

Biesloaded_Com ‏@biesloaded Jun 28

Tech: How to Transfer Mb | Gb Data gotten from Mtn | Airtel Imei Cheats

Jumia Kenya ‏@JumiaKenya Jun 14

@AIRTEL_KE entitled for free airtel data please assist. 300731948 IMEI 357578063821049 and 357578063821056 my number 0738322883. ^JO

C002BBEC3 ‏@NationalParrot Jun 13

Tweak this Valid IMEI Airtel 8GB VALID IMEI : 867889002378626 in an SMS send JOIN TO 141 HOW DO I CHECK MY DATA?...

Jumia Kenya ‏@JumiaKenya Jun 12

@mwapat83 confirmed order is entitled for free airtel data will forward IMEI numbers for help @AIRTEL_KE kindly help. ^JO

View conversation

ArykTECH ‏@saibven Jun 4

Valid IMEI for #Airtel FREE 2GB, 4GB, 5GB of Data: Here is another Airtel cheats that gives…

Mfonobong Umana ‏@KallmeMfunky May 17

@airtel_care got a lumia 535 from airtel shop on Friday but am yet 2receive my free data bonus. my imei: 359730061672944

KINGSOLZ officials ‏@KGSZ_OFFICIAL Apr 15

MTN FREE DATA FOR ONLY DOES WHO KNOW HOW TO CHANGE ANDROID IMEI For MTN USER YOU WILL SAY I POST FOR AIRTEL ONLy...

Eva Kangurù ‏@EvaKanguru Apr 4

@AIRTEL_KE it says the IMEI number has already been awarded data on 06/02/2015. The shop says they can't give me another modem!

View conversation

Anthony Bills ‏@tonyMarcs Mar 15

@AIRTEL_KE line has just been activated. And this imei was awarded 4gb data on 15/03/2015. But speeds are even slower at 0.00 to 0.22

View conversation

Eddie Osindi ‏@EddieOsindi Mar 3

I want my 4GB data plan bundles after purchasing Tecno M6..sent my imei but still never got any @AIRTEL_KE tired of u guys nkt!!!!

NaijaComms_com ‏@Naijacomms_com Mar 1

Via #koboforum Tweak Your Imei And Enjoy Free 2GB Free Data From Airtel.

HAPPENING ‏@HAPPENINGKENYA Feb 28

@AIRTEL_KE Hi, how do I activate free 4GB data on my new Airtel router. Have tried SMSing IMEI to 544 but it hasn't worked. Please advice.

Drizzydopebwoy ‏@drizzydopebwoy Feb 18

@AIRTEL_KE how do I get free promotional data using my phone IMEI number

Kemboi Kibet ‏@KemboiKJ 14 Dec 2014

Hey @saf_cheapdata how do i get 4gb airtel data with IMEI

Hey Kim ‏@Alexkimke 20 Nov 2014

Walai hizo bundles za airtel unaget kama u can crack hio IMEI yao.fuck i got free data

johnmathews_12 7 Nov 2014

Airtel data network is letting me down at times. What's the problem? The modem also went berserk after a month in use IMEI #863164011420288

De Dee ‏@Sir_Alex0 16 Oct 2014

@AIRTEL_KE this is the message am still receiving ..>>>>Dear customer, the IMEI you have entered does not qualify for free data. Thank you.

View conversation

Warren Buffett ‏@TWEETPRESSS 22 May 2013

@airtel_care airtel help me, my airtel data bundle re wasting o. My airtel zte moderm with imei number 355434049452974 is not longer opening

Cpt. Murymih ‏@murymih 19 May 2013

@AIRTEL_KE I sent my #IMEI to 544 and have not received the free data, was it a punk or something?

Caleb Nyagah ‏@cknyagah 17 May 2013

@AIRTEL_KE I have sent my imei to you guys after I got Samsung galaxy s3 but I never got the data. I sent it two times.

View conversation

Kevin Malaki ‏@KevinMalaki 28 Apr 2013

You trust me, i trust you. Why my IMEI? "@AIRTEL_KE: @sirvokez Hi, to get your FREE data bundle SMS your IMEI number to 544"

Tanuiski® ‏@Tanuiski 19 Apr 2013

Send IMEI to 544 on Airtel, after two days or more you'll be sorted out with some data bundles. Thank me later :-)

Mwangi David ‏@muchweh 16 Apr 2013

Why should @AIRTEL_KE need my IMEI for me to win 1.75Gb of data? Like free loading but not enough answers to this question.

Gagandeep Sapra ‏@TheBigGeek 30 Dec 2010

#AIRTEL tapping IMEI Numbers to up-sell Blackberry Plans to #Blackberry handset users who don't have data plans

view more incomming tweets....

Get Free Etisalat 150MB for 12months: Tweakers in the house, Although this imei data is kinda small but it can...

Alaba Oluwadunsin ‏@avottechblog Oct 20

NEW IMEI FOR FREE MTN 60MB + 3GB 2GO DATA WORKING WITH ALL VPN'S | AVOTTECH

Asingba samuel ‏@AsingbaSamuel Oct 15

Mtn imei cheat; MTN Free UnlimitedGb Data imei for this September 2015 

Jehoha Angelben ‏@Jehoha696 Aug 21

@Mymobnet u av any idea on #imei tweakin to get free data for browsin?

I.am.Ayodele ‏@A_yo_dele Aug 6

@olagunju83 @0809ja_support It's most likely your IMEI has been used to activate the free bonus data.

View conversation

Frog OFF ‏@frogoffcom Jul 20

EASILY GET FREE 7.5GB DATA FROM MTN{no imei tweaking involved} 

àdedamola ‏@EnRyPooKer Jul 7

Didn't get the data promo for the innjoo one 3G HD @JumiaNigeria. Sent free to 131 got no response. Maybe someone tweaked my imei already

FemtopBlog ‏@femtop345 Jun 22

#ItsOnlyInNigeria You use tweaking of imei to collect free Mtn data

Nairateam_Official ‏@Nairateam_NG Jun 21

UPDATED LIST OF ALL MTN WORKING IMEI FOR FREE DATA 

OrbasPortal ‏@OrbasPortal Jun 21

IMEI TWEAKING: Get Free MTN 2GB Data

Jumia Nigeria Help ‏@JumiaNGHelp Jun 19

@Henry6099 Kindly revert with the IMEI numbers of your device also to enable us activate your free data successfu... 

View conversation

Bigiie ‏@kinglyto Jun 13

@JumiaKenya I have dialed the *544*4# but I get a message the imei is not qualified for free data

Jumia Nigeria Help ‏@JumiaNGHelp Jun 12

@trezay2 Hi there, kindly send us your IMEI, free mtn sim number to assist you with the data activation.

View conversation

Khalebrity ‏@calebrityjoe Jun 11

@JumiaKenya I've done that already the reply is...... Dear customer, the IMEI you have entered does not qualify for free data. Thank you.

View conversation

Khalebrity ‏@calebrityjoe Jun 11

@JumiaKenya Its not working....This is the reply Dear customer, the IMEI you have entered does not qualify for free data. Thank you.

View conversation

charagu ‏@CCharagu Jun 10

I tried that., says the IMEI you entered does not qualify for free data.

Jumia Nigeria Help ‏@JumiaNGHelp Jun 9

@koluwasegun_ Hello there, the free data is valid. If your has not been activated. Please send your IMEI, order number >>>

View conversation

Oginni Oluwaseun ‏@oginnite Jun 9

@MTN180 bought a fone from jumia & free MTN 3Gig Data. but it has not been activated. sim no is 08137796304, IMEI 357491065701179.pls help

1 retweet 0 likes

Mr. Nobody ‏@Orunor_ Jun 7

@elroychibex cheat boys have used the phone's free data using their imei

View conversation

Musyoka Wa Muthangya ‏@wamuthangya Jun 6

@JumiaKenya had done that and got a reply saying that the imei does not qualify for free data.

View conversation

Arphaxad Kioko Muia ‏@KiokoMuia Jun 4

@JumiaKenya *544*4#, displays,"that IMEI number does not qualify for free data!", could there have been a swap during delivery?? plis advice

titus kilonzo ‏@titus_kilonzo Jun 4

hi why is that after trying to active for free data am taught IMEI does not qualify? @JumiaKenya

Jumia Nigeria Help ‏@JumiaNGHelp Jun 4

@sola_ola Hi there, apologies that you have not received the data. Kindly send us your order number, IMEI and free sim number to assist you.

View conversation

Just croak ‏@wwwfrogoffcom May 30

Mtn 2GB Free Data Is Back - Mtn 2GB Free Data Is Back Mtn 2GB imei tweaking is again and rocking smartly on... 

0 retweets 1 like

NaijaShine_Official ‏@naijashine May 11

IMEI Tweaking: Simple steps On How To Get 120GB DATA On Your ETISALAT Sim Cards For Free 

Gistspot ‏@gistspot Apr 15

FREE INTERNET DATA IMEI FOR ALL NETWORKS

olusola oluwayemisi ‏@ayoteminikan25 Apr 11

@MTN180 phone IMEI:355859063106041 free data not activated bought infinix zero 4rm jumia

Olagbaiye Akin ‏@Akinswaggs Apr 10

Etisalat Blocks Imei Tweaking For Free Data? #AkinTomsBlog

Kayode F. AKINRELERE ‏@KayAkinrelere Apr 6

On trying to get the 500MB free data that comes with #infinixhot I got a message that the imei is invalid. #Explain

Infinix Mobility, Jumia Nigeria, Mobility Arena and Etisalat Nigeria

Olagbaiye Akin ‏@Akinswaggs Mar 23

Get 1gb Free Data From Etisalat With This Imei #AkinTomsBlog

2BAECHYQ ‏@ispitSARCASM Mar 2

9ja have tweaked up the IMEI of all INFINIX devices including unreleased ones on their etisalat lines. Don't buy cos of free data again! LOL

Garufa AlemánUrquiza ‏@garufa_ Feb 26

@c0xTral i have send my iPhone data vía c0xTral_v2.0b_help. IMEI 01388000058636. Please guys, please help me to be always free too!!

Joseph Mutinda® ‏@JosephMutindaKE Feb 21

@SafaricomLtd Still cant get the free data bundles IMEI 352894060988888 and 0725974346. Why?

naijaexpert ‏@NE_officia1 Feb 12

HOW TO GET UNLIMITED GBs OF DATA FROM MTN FREE: Changing of imei has taken a new dimension, first, it was chan...

OJO SPARROW ‏@JRapman Feb 11

@ETISALAT9JA I didn't get the free data for my h3, it says my imei is invalid

Stella Kurnia ‏@stellakurnia Feb 8

bantu share (hosting input data kehilangan HP/gadget kamu) free dan tersimpan selamanya,bantu share please :)

TalkAfrica ‏@talkafricaforum 18 Dec 2014

Simplest Method For Getting The Etisalat Free Data Valid For 12 Montys @0.0kb + Free Imei

Papa Amtesh ‏@D_Amtesh 24 Nov 2014

Sasa keep trying "@allan_wekesa: @D_Amtesh @dennis2moh nimeambia IMEI doesn't quality for free data"

1 retweet 0 likes

™Dennis Tumoh ‏@dennis2moh 24 Nov 2014

hawa mafala wamesema imei does not qualify fr free data"@D_Amtesh: Mi niko na 43GB msee "@dennis2moh: @D_Amtesh umetry ikado..""

Weyula™ ‏@maxmius 20 Nov 2014

@saf_cheapdata I'm told my IMEI no is not qualified for free data. How do i qualify it?

View conversation

@izMungai (cont..) for the free data bundles. If the issue persists, send us your affected mobile number, IMEI no. of the phone (cont.. )

View conversation

N04h ‏@N04hNZ 10 Aug 2014

ES FileExplorer secertly sends usage data, IMEI MAC address etc to Baidu. This is how they keep it free.

jason ‏@jason45372049 15 Apr 2014

@tmobilehelp he just ask for my imei and sim card number then he said wait 24 hours before i get the 200 mb free data is that ture

View conversation

jason ‏@jason45372049 15 Apr 2014

@tmobilehelp but like the agent ask for my imei then he dective my account can yall please give me that 200mb free data

View conversation

Ollipop ‏@Olivecaus 12 Jan 2014

And! For my next trick on stealing software, I will change the imei on my S4 to that of a go phone and have unlimited data for free

0 retweets 1 like

Polandball(笨) ‏@luogl 8 Nov 2013

我靠T-Mobile是用了什么黑科技了,能知道你多久在tether,UA都不行了,再加上之前的Free 200MB DataIMEI,手机plan的卡不能插平板用。。。尼不爽啊 update: 是Nexus 5 Google加入了TMo的tether验证机制

wherley ‏@wherley 6 Nov 2013

Talked to ~8 @TMobile reps trying to get 200MB free data. Pre vs. Postpaid. Which tablet. IMEI. Cancel/port. Consolidate. Polite but 2 hard!

Polandball(笨) ‏@luogl 5 Nov 2013

果然,T-Mobile200MB Free Tablet Data因是免的关系所以定了IMEI的,换设备就用不成啦!

0 retweets 1 like

Polandball(笨) ‏@luogl 5 Nov 2013

啊奥。。。貌似T-Mobile Free Tablet 200MB Data是跟IMEI定的。。。ooops

EWC ‏@tariq_info 11 Oct 2013

Recycle through EWC : FREE COLLECTION, FREE EVALUATION, FREE IMEI LOGGING, FREE DATA WIPING. + 44 (0) 1283-546849

@MsMatsela Hi, we offer promotional data on purchase of chosen handsets. To activate the free bundles you SMS the IMEI of the device (cont)

View conversation

BΞRNH∆RD ‏@B_Schelling 18 Dec 2012

@SBSdroid About to sign up for a data only XI plan. Do you know if APN works with a SIM Free phone / any IMEI?

//$Nizam~u~din ‏@BiO_DaTa 25 Oct 2012

ApNY ChOri HOvy MOBiLe kO BlOCk Karny k lie Free Cll Karian 0800-25625 / 0800-55055 Ap k pas IMEI no.N IDcard ka hona zruri he

//$Nizam~u~din ‏@BiO_DaTa 24 Oct 2012

Mobile ko Block Krny k lie Free Call Karen 0800-25625 0800-55055 Ap k pas IMEI no & ID card ka hona must hai.

Larry Salibra ‏@larrysalibra 1 Jul 2012

@weirdhongkong @sirsteven you can get extra free data and some free text messages by putting a China Unicom edition iphone IMEI on your acct

View conversation

@El_Fasoh Hi, to activate the Free Data bundle SMS the Phone IMEI to 450. ^PK

View conversation

Felix Kibogong ‏@fellytyzo 17 Nov 2011

@SafaricomLtd uuuhm still waiting 4 your response on what no to send the IMEI to 4 the free data.

View conversation

Zaki ‏@imZakariya 16 May 2011

@realpreityzinta Sry! u r nt elgbl 4 free 500 MB data ofr as d IMEI no of dis devc does nt match wid our rcrds. Plz call 121 fr more infrmtn

View conversation

Neel Dave ‏@rock4hell 12 Nov 2010

wanna unlock data cards for free pls semd me imei n model no. in p.m

NB

If you already know about the tweaking process and only need valid imei codes, just click HERE and download aio imei generator for pc. With it you can generate lots of valid imei codes from a single sample code. All for free.  NB. That file is password protected and it will cost you to get the password.

NB. You need to have a valid sample code to generate other codes with AIO imei generator