ShiliDola.Com

Guest J Ronnie

Hello Admin,

In your software listing I saw you have Ex5 to Mql5 converter for pc. I need it so much coz I have some files I want to convert. Please send it to me @ jronnie60@gmail.com. Also let me know if it can convert mq5 files to ex5.

Thanks in advance.

It’s true I have it but can't share it for free. It took me a lot of time to get it so understand pls. It’s a PC software that converts all supported mt files from one format to another and vice versa. Mq5 file to ex5 and vice versa, MQL4 to MQL5, MQ4 or EX4 to MQ5 etc.

To download it you need to make a donation and after donating you will be taken to the download page automatically. it is a clean file, not password-protected and no multiple redirection after donating. you can use it to decompile ex5, ex4 files among other advanced forex tools.

Donate to download

For quick support and Screenshots use
Telegram username: @eF1_admin

Tags

Decompile MQL5 ex5 file to mq5 mql4 to mql5 converter convert ex4 to ex5 convert ex4 to mq5 ex4 to mq4 converter free mt5 indicators metatrader 5 indicators download mt4 forex tester demo account live account translating the source code of a MQL4/MQL5 Creating Programs - MetaEditor Help language ( Metatrader 4) to MQL5 (Metatrader 5) Buy From Mql5 Market Java to MQL5A tool for converting MQL4 to MQL5 programming language. brokers Download forex indicators for free. add templates to the MQL5 Storage Что нового в MetaTrader 5? Forex EA Generator EX4 files are used with Meta Trader 4 need a decompiler to "convert" the EX4 to MQ4. are integrated Forex tester 2 free registration key Make Money withI can not decompile builds MQ4 to MQ5 converter please help! fix the errors with the MQL4 to MQL5 Porting Table and the last versionex5 files, i need to convert all my files to mq5 in mql5 language I am new to MT5 and traded with MT4 before. Although I am not a programmer I was able after some time to customize or developA script which converts MQL 4 code to MQL 5 codeconvert ex4 to ex5 or MQL4 to MQL5 hassle-free conversion method from MT4 to MT5searching for a decompiler for weeks now... if anyone knows how to decompile then please help meit hard work decompiling ea or expert and need more timedecompiler for ex4 to mql file.

Guest Keviin

Hi Admin,

I tried the link for Paypal and paid, but at the end was only shown my Paypal receipt, no redirect to the download page. Not sure if it's my browser or if there's a popup blocker on my browser causing it not to function, I'm using Opera browser.  I sent you an email to your paypal address requesting the link. 

Hi Admin,

I tried the link for PayPal and paid, but at the end was only shown my Paypal receipt, no redirect to the download page. Not sure if it's my browser or if there's a popup blocker on my browser causing it not to function, I'm using Opera browser.  I sent you an email to your paypal address requesting the link. 

As indicated, the system is configured to take users to the download page immediately after donating. but there no need to worry as I have sent the link to your email. Kindly check and confirm.

Guest Eric

Thanks

its working great. only thing is i have to manually enable  the settings. 
other than that it is quite snappy and it doesnt consume much memory. i love it.

Guest Calley

more...

Certainly it is possible to decompile ex5, it confirms that the MT5 terminal, tester and debugger executes these ex5 programs. Ex5 To Mq5 decompiling encrypted Expert Advisors decompiling ex5 file is possible 100% guarantee decompile dll file method to write mq5 code to dll ex5 docompiler for pc Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants,Object Types- Documentation on MQL5 decompile LineTrader EA converting indicator to EA for easy mod protection of executable files of MQL5 software to decompile metatrader files ex5 and ex4 flawless without missing lines of code mql4 programming software i can easily edit Need help with Ex5 Decompiler input ex5 file and output. i need to decompile an ea from ex5 file to mq5 file and decompiler for ex4 to mql file. i would like to use demo files in a live account format and description. Certainly it is possible to decompile ex5, it confirms that the MT5 terminal, tester and debugger executes these ex5 programs. Ex5 To Mq5 decompiling encrypted Expert Advisors decompiling ex5 file is possible 100% guarantee decompile dll file method to write mq5 code to dll ex5 docompiler for pc Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants,Object Types- Documentation on MQL5 decompile LineTrader EA converting indicator to EA for easy mod protection of executable files of MQL5

Guest yakoub

admin I've been searching for this almost a month. It works on my laptop. Thank you very very much for the links. Pheww...

Guest Jackie

I fixed the problem with the software and am opening applications now just fine except now Mt5 when I  launch it, a window asks me to start a new profile. I can open all of my existing email files. What do I do now?

Guest herogabriel

Hello

I have a 5 files to decompile ex5 to mql

How can I talk to you?

convert mt4 ea to mt5
how to convert mql4 to mql5

Guest Ali zeraatgar

Hi admin

I' need this app for aunt and there is a huge problem, i'm in Iran and i cann't use paypal or anything, would you please contact me at

Alizeraatgarbarfejani@gmail.com to think a solution?

I have one, i can buy an itunes or google play Gift card and send you the code

I would be havppy to hear from you soon

can decompile dll as well

Thx alot

Hi admin

I' need this app for aunt and there is a huge problem, i'm in Iran and i cann't use paypal or anything, would you please contact me at

Alizeraatgarbarfejani@gmail.com to think a solution?

I have one, i can buy an itunes or google play Gift card and send you the code

I would be havppy to hear from you soon

Thx alot

we also accept bitcoin. let me know if you are able to use it in your Country.

Guest hojat

we also accept bitcoin. let me know if you are able to use it in your Country.

hi

I need it too, but I do not have any credit card.Please help me to pay in any other way

Go to File>>Open File>>select the source file. After that make necessary adjustments then save as(your desired output format). hold control and right click for more options.

Guest renews
On 8/30/2018 at 3:36 AM, Admin said:

Yes it is still working.

Do you accept paypal donations? Can you provide a link to use paypal?

On 7/3/2019 at 4:31 AM, Guest renews said:

Do you accept paypal donations? Can you provide a link to use paypal?

Select Worldremit  as payment method. They support paypal, visa/master Cards (debit, credit and prepaid), Bank Account Transfer, Poli, Interac, iDEAL, ACH, Sofort, Android Pay, Apple Pay, Trustly etc.

If you have difficulties using paypal or you need another payment option contact us through WhatsApp number: +254770734895, or Telegram username: @eF1_admin

We will be happy to help.