ShiliDola.Com
Sign in to follow this  

Guest k4g3t

Hello admin,

In your youtube video I saw you have InstallHirezService.exe for pc. I need it sooo much coz i cant start launcher... Please post the download link or send it to me @ k4g3t17@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

I have it but can't share it for free. It took me a lot of time to get it so pls understand.

To download it you need to make a donation via PayPal and after donating you will be taken to the download page automatically. it is a clean file, not password-protected and no multiple redirection after donating.

Donate to Download

Please give me link to download C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Paladins\Binaries\Redist 入面有InstallHirezService.exe Go to \Steam\SteamApps\common\tribes\Binaries\Redist Cannot find Hi-Rez Installation Cant start Steam Smite can someone upload InstallHirezService.exe? steam folder PC Hi-Rez Studios Re-run the pre-requisite programs from steam LAUNCHER DOESN'T OPEN

Guest Charles

Thanks

its working great. only thing is the cost plus i have to manually enable the settings. 
other than that it is quite fast and it doesnt consume much memory. i love it.

Guest Ashwin

This stupid InstallHirezService error was getting to my nerves... thanks for your help!
Regards from UAE.

Guest Brennanbiwolf

I can't find it or download it send me the download link plz at masterbdogg@gmail.com thank you I really need it to play Smite I'd appreciate it bro :) can't wait for the link ^^

On 2/16/2017 at 3:07 PM, Admin said:

I have it but can't share it for free. It took me a lot of time to get it so pls understand.

To download it you need to make a donation via PayPal and after donating you will be taken to the download page automatically. it is a clean file, not password-protected and no multiple redirection after donating.

Donate to Download