ShiliDola.Com

Question

What is Pesalink, how does it work, which banks are part of pesalink, what are the charges, how  easy/difficult is it to register/transact, who can you use it? If you have any information regarding Pesalink, you are invited to share it here. Let Kenyans  learn from your experience. You can even ask questions about pesalink.

5 answers to this question

Guest C_Wesonga

According to ipsl*co*ke

PesaLink is a safe, secure and cost efficient platform for bank account to bank account money transfer. It can be initiated from five main bank channels: Mobile banking, (USSD & Application), Internet banking, ATM, Branch front office, Agency Banking and POS.

Guest Lukas

To answer the question which banks are part of pesalink; All members of Kenya Bankers Association (KBA) are part of pesalink. Currently they are 47. here is the list.

1. African Banking Corp. Ltd  2. Bank of Africa Kenya Ltd 3. Bank of India 4. Bank of Baroda (K) Ltd 5. Barclays Bank of Kenya Ltd 6. Stanbic Bank Ltd 7. Chase Bank (K) Ltd (In Receivership) 8. Citibank N.A. 9. Commercial Bank of Africa Ltd 10. Consolidated Bank of Kenya Ltd 11. Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd 12. Credit Bank Ltd 13. Development Bank (K) Ltd 14. Diamond Trust Bank (K) Ltd 15. Dubai Bank Ltd (In Receivership) 16. Dubai Islamic Bank (Kenya) Ltd 17. Ecobank Limited 18. Spire Bank 19. Equity Bank Ltd 20. Family Bank Ltd 21. Faulu Micro-Finance Bank 22. Guaranty Trust Bank 23. First Community Bank Ltd 24. Guardian Bank Ltd 25. Gulf African Bank Ltd 26. Habib Bank A.G. zurich 27. HFC Ltd 28. Imperial Bank Ltd (In Receivership) 29. I & M Bank Ltd 30. Jamii Bora Bank Ltd 31. KCB Ltd 32. Kenya Women Microfinance Bank 33. Mayfair Bank Ltd 34. Middle East Bank (K) Ltd 35. M Oriental Bank Ltd 36. National Bank of Kenya Ltd 37. NIC Bank Ltd 38. Paramount Universal Bank Ltd 39. Prime Bank Ltd 40. Postbank 41. Rafiki Microfinance Bank 42. Sidian Bank 43. Standard Chartered Bank (K) Ltd 44. SBM Bank (Kenya) Ltd 45. Transnational Bank Ltd 46. UBA Kenya Bank Ltd 47. Victoria Commercial bank Ltd

For the question how to register, here is what I've gathered so far

Equitel - Pesalink
Through PesaLink you can receive money into your bank account using a mobile phone number or Bank Account number.
PesaLink is currently available to all Equity Bank customers on Equitel Menu, My Money, Send Money option.
PesaLink is availed through Mobile Applications and USSD
Customers linked to PesaLink can pay for goods and services in any outlet displaying the EazzyPay sign. *EazzyPay accepts payments from both Equity Bank and non-Equity Bank customers registered on PesaLink.

stanbicbank.co.ke
Pesalink currently available on mobile banking via USSD *208#. Simply dial *208#, select PESALINK, and link your Stanbic Bank accounts to your mobile number. Linking your accounts is Free Of Charge.

CBA Bank » PesaLink
To register, you will link your mobile phone number to your CBA bank account though the Link Phone menu on the PesaLink menu on your channel as explained below. This can also be done by filling in a registration form at any of the CBA branches.

How to Link your phone to your CBA Bank account

Select the Link Your Phone Menu
    Select the account number to link
    Confirm default account (Y)
    Enter your pin number and submit
    You will receive confirmation sms from PesaLink and CBA for your registration

How do I send money through PesaLink

Select the PesaLink Menu
    Select the Pay to Phone or Pay to Account Menu option
    Enter recipient details
    Enter your pin number and submit
    You will receive a confirmation sms from PesaLink and CBA for your transaction

*** You can also make a PesaLink transfer through any of the CBA Branches.

How do I receive payments using my mobile phone number on PesaLink?

To receive payments one needs to have linked their phone number to a bank account. Money sent to the mobile number will be routed to the linked bank account in real-time.

co-opbank.co.ke
Simply access MCo-op Cash via *667# or open the MCo-op Cash app, select PESALINK, and link your Co-op Bank accounts to your mobile number. Linking your accounts is free of charge.

Once you link your Co-op Bank accounts to PesaLink, you will be able to access PesaLink services via:

Co-op Kwa Jirani Agents
    Co-op Bank ATMs
    Co-op Bank Mobile Banking (MCo-op Cash)
    Our branches

PesaLink services will be available to customers 24/7. You can receive money into your Co-op Bank account at any time of the day.

ABC Bank-PesaLink
To send money, you only need to visit any ABC Bank Branch and fill in the PesaLink form. Our
Customer Service personnel will guide you.
You then present the completed form to the Teller who will verify your account details and
phone number then effect the transfer. Both you and your beneficiary will receive an SMS alert instantly.

visit any of ABC Bank branches countrywide to register.

PesaLink KCB
How does a customer access it?

Mobile phones – USSD
    ATM
    Bank Branch
    KCB Mtaani
    Internet Banking

firstcommunitybank.co.ke
PesaLink is available using FCB's USSD *342# and will later be updated on the application.

PesaLink | Family Bank
Dial *325# 2. Enter PIN to log in 3. At the PesaPap Main Menu input 8 for PesaLink 4. Select Option 2 for PesaLink Registration 5. Select Account to Register 6. Enter your MPIN and Submit You will receive a confirmation SMS from PesaLink.

PesaLink - I&M Bank
Using I&M Mobile App, login into the main page and select PesaLink and follow instructions to proceed. Using USSD short code *458# and Select No.4 PesaLink option and follow instructions to proceed. I&M Bank Branch, Visit any I&M Bank Branch and give transfer instructions by completing “PesaLink Send To Form”

National Bank of Kenya
USSD code *625# – To access NatMobile via USSD, dial *625# on your mobile device. Also on NatMobile App

DTB Kenya
Mobile banking anytime, anywhere via USSD (*382#) or DTB App

NIC Bank
You can access PesaLink via any of the below options. 1. NIC NOW App 2. USSD - Dial *488# 3. NIC Online Banking http://www.nic-bank.com/ke/banking-with-us/mobile-banking/pesalink/

Pesalink is a product of  Kenya Bankers Association (KBA) through its subsidiary Integrated Payments Service Limited (IPSL).

PesaLink FAQs
About PesaLink
Registration
Receiving money
Accessing PesaLink
Sending money

What is PesaLink?
    Why should I use PesaLink?
    Which Banks are part of PesaLink?

All members of KBA.
    How do I send payments using PesaLink?
    How do I receive payments using my mobile phone number on PesaLink?
    How will I update my personal details on PesaLink?

How do I register for PesaLink?
    Can everybody access PesaLink?
    Do I need a smartphone to use PesaLink on mobile?
    How do I change my registration from one Bank to another one?
    Can I use PesaLink if I don't have a mobile phone?

These are some of the questions being asked on social media regarding pesalink

Patrick Mutwiri
18h
Look For The Answer To My Tweet What Is Pesalink
--
Nick Gachara
23h
Have You Tried Using Their Pesalink Unlike Most Bank Theirs Is Not In The App It’s Ussd
--
Equity Bank Kenya
5h
Hi Eric We Trust You Are Well Which Option Have You Used To Other Banks Or Pesalink
--
Daju Creations
Dec 1
Keequitybank Is There An Issue With Pesalink Sent Funds Autoreversed
--
Andy O Awiti
Dec 10
There Is A Problem With Everything 1 Not Getting Notifications On Transactions Pesalink Mpesa 2 My Account Balance Is All Wrong 3 Recent Transactions Not Reflecting Even On Email Statement Whats Wrong
--
At It
Dec 11
Ipslkenya You Mean Pesalink Is Never Reliable At Night
--
Nelson Kimaiga
Dec 11
Kcbgroup Does The The Mobile Banking Platform Link To Pesalink
--
Techbabal
Dec 12
40 Tollgate Fees To Compete With Pesalink
--
Stanbic Bank Kenya
Dec 12
Sending Money To Someone On Jamhuri Day Do It Cheaper And Faster With Pesalink Dial 208 Powerinyourhands Pictwittercomodg5alvsxp
--
Abok Moses
Dec 13
Morning Barclayskenya Is Pesalink Working Just Had A Transaction Reversed As Soon As I Completed It Jeremyawori Zahid1969
--
Dr W Muthigani
Dec 13
Nope Not Able To Got The Usual Reversal And Now I Am Using Ibanking With Its Higher Transfer Charges Does Pesalink Ever Work For Stanbic
--
Dr W Muthigani
Dec 13
Stanbicke Everytime I Use Pesalink To Make Interbank Transfers It Doesnt Work Ending Up With Long Delays In Reversal And Resending Through Ibanking Whats The Matter
--
?De Gachukyear?
Dec 15
Coopbankenya Whats Up With Your Services Mobile Banking Pesalink Doesnt Work Any More And Now Visa Cant Swipe Processing Errors
--
Dkinya
Dec 15
Kcbgroup Your App Does Not Have Pesalink
--
Okal
Dec 18
Have Any Banks Started Offering Pesalink Based Standing Orders Yet

Spoiler

--
Okal
Dec 23
Pasted The Pesalink Confirmation Below 735710897139 Confirmed Kes 6750000 Sent To Acc No 0994 On 231217 At 222203 Is It Necessary For The Kcb Account Holder To Opt Into Pesalink Or Are The Accounts Automatically Subscribed
--
Okal
Dec 23
Kcbgroup Hi There I Need Clarification On Why Theres Been A Delay In Crediting Acc Ending 330994 With Proceeds From Pesalink Transaction 735710897139 Is It Not Intended To Be Realtime
--
Dirkjan Koeman
Dec 23
Dtbduo Why Is This Dear Customer Please Note That You Can Only Send Upto Kshs350000 Per Transaction Via Pesalink Between Today And 27th December 2017 Helpline 0719 031 888
--
Hlm
Dec 24
Nationalbank You Are At It Again Why Is Your Pesalink System Dysfunctional This Is The Third Time I Have Had To Endure You Inefficiencies You Deduct Funds From Accounts But Never Remitt Them To Destination Account Its Annoying
--
Jayne ??
Dec 24
Did You Use Pesalink
--
Steve Wasilwa
Dec 24
Stanbicke Why Have You Reduced Transaction Amounts Of Pesalink Without Any Notice
--
Erick Nyaga
Dec 27
Hi Ipslkenya Do You Have Any Accountability To Customers Using Pesalink Service My Attempted Transactions Keep Failing But The Bank Still Debits My Acc Better To Have A Listing Of Banks Where This Service Is Up And Running Made Available So We Can Make Informed Choices
--
Igiriwm ????
Dec 27
Why Did They Cap Transaction Limits On Pesalink
--
Andy O Awiti
Dec 28
Why Does It Take 22 Hours For Funds Sent Via Ipslkenya To Reflect On My Pesa Account Is There A Problem With Your Stanbicke Account And Pesalink Payments
--
Elsie Birech
Dec 3
Do You Have Pesalink
--
James Richard Otieno
Dec 4
Dtbduo Ipslkenya Cbagroup Is There Are Problem With Pesalink To Cba Transfer
--
Evelyn Wanjiru
Dec 5
Jumiadeals Hey I Have Identified A Device That I Want To Purchase Through Kcb Online Banking Can You Kindly Send Me The Payment Details As I Do Not Have Pesalink
--
Stanbic Bank Kenya
Dec 5
Can Anybody Tell Us What The Minimum Transfer Amount Is On Pesalink Pictwittercomef4cm26qec
--
Absorbent Observer
Dec 6
Mungaikihanya How Is It That Nsekenya And All The Brokerage Firms Have Not Set Up Automated Stocks Exchange In The Age Of Mpesa Mvisa Pesalink Etc Because They Want To Fix The Market You And I Cannot Bid Pricing For A Share We Have To Accept What Brokers Say It Is
--
Gainwithxtiandela
Dec 8
Keequitybank I Want To Send Money Via Pesalink Using Easy 247 Whats Coopbankenya Bank Code
--
Chris Waudz
Nov 1
Stanbicke Is There Currently An Issue With Pesalink Transaction Keeps On Debiting The Crediting Again
--
James Kenyatta
Nov 10
Coopbankenya Hello Team On This Pesalink Issuei Try To Link My Number To My Account But The Response I Get Is That My Number Is Already Linked But I Did Link It With My Equity Accwill It Serve Across All Banks
--
Dan
Nov 10
Keequitybank After Filling Sms Activation Forms Severally It Has Never Worked What Could Be The Problem How Can I Register For Pesalink
--
Dan
Nov 10
Coopbankenya How Do I Register For Pesalink
--
Francis Mungai
Nov 10
Coopbankenya Hey…what Is This Daily Transaction Limit When Trying To Send Money Via Pesalink Pictwittercomiwljxxdigz
--
Langston
Nov 10
Your Pesalink Transfer Request Request Has Failed Due To System Delay Please Try Again Later Visit Any Stanbic Bank Branch For Assistance Refid 460 Which Other System Is Working
--
Man P ????
Nov 11
Kcbgroup Is Pesalink Available On Kcb App
--
Kcb Group
Nov 11
Hi What Challenge Are You Facing With Pesalink Sk
--
Jesse Kamau
Nov 11
Kcbgroup Is There A Problem Transacting By Pesalink From Kcb To Other Banks
--
Che Bryan™
Nov 12
Coopbankenya Hello Do Pesalink Work On Weekends
--
That Luhya Guy
Nov 13
Hey Can I Send Money Through Pesalink On The Kcb Appkcbgroup
--
Kenkihara
Nov 14
Nationalbank I Have Tried Using Pesalink Twice Trnsfr From Nbk To Spire Bank And Kcb Whereas Money Is Deducted From My Account It Never Reaches The Other Bank Account The Reversal Of This Transaction Takes Two Days After Calling The Customerc Cc Pesalink Consumerskenya
--
Caroline Macharia
Nov 14
Coopbankenya When Can I Expect My Pesalink Transaction Reversal It Has Been More Than 100 Hours Now Should I Contact Ipslkenya Directly Every Day I Get A Different Story From Your Customer Care Like Filling Nonexistent Pesalink Claim Forms
--
Angela Omanya
Nov 15
Okay But Via Pesalink It’s Still Possible To Transfer Fundsright
--
Paras Gudka
Nov 17
Dtbduo Dtbkenya Hi Is The Dtb App Experiencing Problems Today Im Unable To Access Account Balance Mini Statement Or Transact Via Pesalink Pictwittercomdbiamn5oqt
--
Barclays Bank Kenya
Nov 17
Is It Failing At The Point Where You Select Pesalink Services Or While Logging Ingk
--
William Gatama
Nov 17
Barclayskenya What Is Up With Pesalink Services
--
Martin
Nov 18
Ipslkenya Joshuaoigara 1does Your App Support Pesalink 2does Your Ussd Fully Support Pesalink Interbank Funds Transferwhat Is The Limit Pictwittercomfrm2iakdgv
--
Techbabal
Nov 18
Mike Tyson Was On Fire Pesalink Hits 3
--
Kevin Mwangi
Nov 19
Ipslkenya Does An Account Have To Be Registered With Pesalink To Receive Funds
--
Mace
Nov 2
Perhaps Bob Colloymore Is Just Having An Mpesa Migraine Because Of Pesalink Hy Financial Results Today
--
Christina Mutena
Nov 2
Hey Kenyabankers How Do I Make The Hundreds Of Pesalink Text Messages To Stop Message Reads Request Failed Cc Barclayskenya
--
Philip Gitau
Nov 21
Coopbankenya Hi How Do You Edit Your Primary Account In Pesalink App
--
Francis Mungai
Nov 23
Kcbgroup Ipslkenya Why Is Cash Sent To My Kcb Account Via Pesalink More Than 2 Hours Ago Yet To Reflect In My Account Concerned…
--
Wesonga Evans
Nov 23
Ipslkenya How Do I Change My Primary Bank From Bank A To B I Need To Send Money Via Pesalink From The Other Account
--
Stanbic Bank Kenya
Nov 23
If The Fastest Man On Earth Can Run 100 Meters In 10 Seconds How Many Pesalink Transactions Would You Have Done By The Time He Ran 1 Km Movingforward Pictwittercomoryy9nwk1c
--
Erick Nyaga
Nov 23
From Your List Card Visamastercard Free Eazzypay Free Airtel Money Free Lipa Na Bonga Free Only Mpesa Pesalink Cost The Customeram I Understanding This Correctly Pictwittercomodfpvzh25d
--
Pesalink
Nov 23
Did You Know You Can Now Pay For Your Jumia Orders Using Pesalink Jumiablackfridayke Jumiakenya Ipayafrica Kenyabankers Pictwittercomtgzgaxf5ek
--
Dr Scott Bellows
Nov 26
Has Anyone Else Been Cheated By Pesalink Ipslkenya Erroneously Sending Money To The Wrong Bank Through Your Banks Mobile App My Bank Cbagroup Then No Recourse To Call The Pesalink Thieves And Fix Their Errors Avoid Pesalink And Save Your Cash
--
Dr Scott Bellows
Nov 26
Cbkkenya Could You Please Investigate The Money Stolen Through Pesalinks Ipslkenya Errors In Sending Money To Wrong Banks Innocent Hard Working Kenyans Should Control Where Banks Send Their Money Not Ict Coding Errors In A Flawed App Cbagroup Twittercomscottprofessor…
--
Miki N Njoroge
Nov 26
When Do We Expect To Start Sending From Pesalink To Mobile Money
--
Titus Kyalo Kiseu
Nov 27
Stanbicke Why Do I Always Experience Problem Transferring Funds To Other Banks Via Pesalink Yet It Works Within Send Money To Keequitybank And Not Working Still Experienced This Severally And Needs To Be Checked
--
Peter
Nov 27
What Is Pesalink
--
Arnold Namusonge
Nov 27
Coopbankenya Whats The Issue With Pesalink Today On Your End Transferred Cash 30min Ago Deduction Has Been Done Frommy Account But Amount Hasnt Reflected In Recipients Account
--
Stanbic Bank Kenya
Nov 29
Pesalink Is Fast How Fast Transfers In Less Than 60 Seconds Dial 208 Or Access It Using Your Stanbic Bank Mobile App Movingforward Pictwittercom2z3rwlhrbx
--
Torooti
Nov 29
Coopbankenya Hi Is Your Pesalink Down One Reversed Transaction And One Failed
--
Pst Anthony Gatonye
Nov 3
How Does Pesalink Work
--
Arno
Nov 3
Whats Pesalink I See It On My Barclays Banking But I Still Dont Know What It Is
--
Francis Mbate
Nov 3
Do You Realize Not Everyone Uses Mpesa As Popular As It Might Be Pesalink Equitel Airtel Money Exist For A Purpose
--
Daju Creations
Nov 30
Jumiakenya Cannot Complete Order Id 303498629 Payment Via Pesalink Is There A Problem
--
Captain Passive Aggressive
Nov 30
Dtbduo Hi There How Does One Send Money Via Pesalink To Another Bankaccount Via The Dtb App
--
John Kori
Nov 5
Is It Possible To Transfer Funds Via Pesalink From An Equity Cooperate Bank Account How Do I Go About Doing It
--
Kevin Mwenda
Nov 6
Hey Coopbankenya Wat Happened To The Pesalink Funtion In The Mcoop App
--
????Wambúgú
Nov 6
Coopbankenya Is Pesalink Not Working
--
Ochanda D Odhiambo
Nov 6
Ipslkenya I Just Saw The Charges From Stanchartke For Using Pesalink Its More Than Mpesa By A Few Kes Yet Its An Interbank Product
--
Stanbic Bank Kenya
Oct 1
Who Says You Cant Make Banktobank Transfers On A Sunday Pesalink Makes This Possible Simply Dial 208 Movingforward Pictwittercomwwv9mnlh1h
--
Kenneth Omolo
Oct 10
Ipslkenya Is There A Pesalink Problem Today
--
Chloey
Oct 10
Nakumatt Hi Is It Possible To Link My Mastercard With Pesalink And Do You Guys Have Any Mbanking Facilities
--
Lylo Enterprises
Oct 10
Nationalbank Hi What Is The Maximum Transnational Amount On Pesalink In Your Bank Regards
--
James Sikenyi
Oct 12
Who Was Affected By The Pesalink Hitch At Barclays Yesterday Morning And Is Yet To Get Their Cash Backi Demand Actioni Want My Money Back Twittercombarclayskenya…
--
Stanbic Bank Kenya
Oct 12
Did You Know That Pesalink Transfers Clear In Less Than A Minute Try It On Our Mobile App Or By Dialing 208 Movingforward Pictwittercompgertgsenl
--
Hash Cookie Dough
Oct 13
Kcbgroup Hey Guys Whats Your Pesalink Charges For Interbank
--
Chris Ndungu™
Oct 16
Will Pesalink Usher In Blockchain
--
Chris Ndungu™
Oct 16
Kenyas Pesalink Dwarfing Global Giants Tide Monese Smartpay Postogo Whats The Learnings Opportunities For Local Fintech Wearemettanbo Bdafrica Nurumugambi Pictwittercom1w8c2boo8r
--
Barclays Bank Kenya
Oct 18
Please Inbox Your Id For Me To Check And Advise Stanchartke Would Your Pesalink Service Be Unavailable By Any Chancegn
--
Headmistress????
Oct 18
Coopbankenya If I Send Money Through Pesalink To A Phone Number How Can The Owner Get The Money
--
Agnes Githumbi
Oct 19
Coopbankenya Kindly Assist I Deposited Some Amount From Coop Acc To Mpesa Via Pesalink N Not Yet Showinghow Long Does It Take
--
Edward Muhoho
Oct 19
So I Cant Access Atm Till Saturday I Also Cant Access Pesalink Via Ussd Then This Why Does This Always Happen To My Account
--
Frank
Oct 19
How Can I Transfer Money By Pesalink To A Stanchart Account Kcbgroup
--
White Oak Inc
Oct 19
Ipslkenya Does Your Product Pesalink Has An Api For Payment Intergration
--
Dayvih Fiftie
Oct 2
Cbagroup Is Your Pesalink Okay Tried Twice Using My Mobile App And Nothing Is Happening
--
Erick Nyaga
Oct 2
Ussd To Send Pesalink Confirmation Showed Zero Charge Statement Shows Different Charges Based On Amount Kcb Mobile App To Pay Tillbill
--
Francis Mwiti M
Oct 20
Coopbankenya Poor Service Week Later Still Not Able To Access Money Sent By Pesalink From A Coop Acc Number To My Cell Number 088874100091
--
Francis Mwiti M
Oct 21
Can You Check Why It Takes More Than One Week To Access Money From Pesalink At Your Bank Many Visits To Your Westlands Branch Nothing
--
Michelle Nyawira
Oct 22
Cbagroup Hello Where Can I Get A Tariff Guide For Your Pesalink Services
--
Karuoro
Oct 23
What Has Pesalink Uptake Been Like Is Anyone Using It
--
Howard Akimala
Oct 23
Stanchartke So This Pesalink Thing Was All A Hoax Two Months Later And Request For My No To Be Updated Has Neva Been Done Disappointed
--
Michelle Nyawira
Oct 23
Says Effective Feb 2017 I Think Pesalink Re My Question Happened After That Pictwittercomqve2ammkos
--
Drherrera
Oct 24
Aye Keequitybank I Cant Transact Via Pesalink Whats Up
--
Simon Njagi
Oct 24
Abcbankgroup Is Abc Pesalink Working Cant Receive Or Send Payment Very Frustrated Diasporian
--
Axelrod
Oct 25
Interestingwere They Not The Funders Of Pesalink Practically The Same Idea
--
Kennedy Okongo
Oct 26
Kenyabankers Ipslkenya This Animal Called Pesalink Does It Ever Work Or Its Another Tyranny Of Líes
--
Pesalink
Oct 27
Hi Enyarick In Which Bank Platform Were You Sending The Funds From Using Pesalink
--
Pesalink
Oct 27
Pesalink Is Up And Running On Which Bank Platform Are You Trying To Access Pesalink
--
Hightech Computing
Oct 28
Cfcstanbicbank Where Can Get The Information About Your Pesalink Charges
--
Tim Theuri
Oct 28
Hiconfirm If Mykash On App Now Uses Pesalink And If Mykash Cash Transfers Are Instant When Sending To Local Bank Account
--
Abuga
Oct 29
I Will Use Pesalink Kindly At What Rate Is The Dollar Trading Today
--
Christina Mutena
Oct 29
Hey Barclayskenya What Gives I Keep Getting This Message From Pesalink Thanks Pictwittercompwrosygm6t
--
Tim Theuri
Oct 3
Also Clarify If Mykash Is The Same Pesalink Or Uses Pesalink
--
Tim Theuri
Oct 3
Kcbgroup How Does One Send From My Kcb Account Directly To Another Mobile No From The Kcb App Using Mykashpesalink Without Using Mpesa
--
Birds
Oct 3
Ipslkenya Stanchartke Pesalink Is Down Any Indication On When It Will Be Back Up Transaction Keeps Failing
--
Wesonga Evans
Oct 3
Ipslkenya What Is The Process Of Reversing An Erroneously Sent Pesalink Transaction
--
Goodwins Olang
Oct 3
Kcblionsden So If Pesalink Decides To Get Slightly Serious This Company Is Dead
--
Pamela Wakora
Oct 3
Stanchartke How Long Does It Take For One To Receive Cash Via Pesalink
--
Techbabal
Oct 30
Adams Oshiomole Has Retired To Compete With Pesalink
--
Reuben Olefa
Oct 4
It Takes 2hrs To Get A Reply Here But Ill Still Try If I Send Cash Using Pesalink Is It A Must For The Beneficiary To Be On Pesalink
--
Thuo Gk
Oct 4
Cbaloop How Do I Get Statementsnotifications For Pesalink Transfers
--
Mathenge Kanyoro
Oct 4
Are Guys Using Pesalink By The Way Im Just Curious
--
Ahmed Khan
Oct 4
Ive Received My Refund Minus The Pesalink Charges And Tax Portion Can I Be Refunded That Too
--
Chris Ndungu™
Oct 5
Cost Of Sending Sh30000 To Mobile Mpesa 110 From Nic Bank 6930 From Pesalink ?? My Guess Below 200 Tech Democratization No Finctech Can Afford To Fail Transparency Test Kenyabankers
--
Gideon Magak
Oct 5
Consumerskenya What Became Of The Much Talked About Pesalink System
--
George Makori
Oct 5
Nicbankkenya Is It Possible To Get A Break Down Of Pesalink Charges Or A Link To The Same
--
George Makori
Oct 5
Ipslkenya How Come Most Banks Dont Publish Their Pesalink Charges
--
Saina
Oct 7
Stanchartke Where Do I Get The Pesalink Transfer Option On The Mobile App
--
Geoff
Sep 26
Familybankkenya If I Sent Money To A Account On A Different Bank Using Pesalink Is The Money Available Or Does It Take 2 Days To Mature
--
Erick Koskei
Sep 26
Kcbgroup Whats The Important Of Linking Phone Number With Pesalink
--
Lyagi
Sep 26
Kcbgroup Is Pesalink On Your App How Cant I Transact From Kcb Via Pesalink
--
Mwagiru
Sep 26
Coopbankenya Under Pesalink Menu What Are These Banks Pictwittercomgpfcb0uaoe
--
Moses Ndunda
Sep 26
Apollomboya National Bank Pesalink Has Bn Down For 2 Wks Denying Me And Others Services What Charges Can Be Initiated Against The Bank
--
David Indeje
Sep 27
They Are Usually Hushed No One To Know Because Of Economic Implications Eg What Was The Impact With Pesalink Hack Twittercomkachwanyastat…
--
Le Vudehh
Sep 28
Hi Dtbduo I Have The Banks App Do I Still Need To Register For Pesalink For It To Work If So How Do I Do It
--
Stanbic Bank Kenya
Sep 28
Your Salo Ingias On The Last Day Of The Month At 11pm How Do You Sort Out Rent At That Time Simple Banktobank Transfers With Pesalink Pictwittercomcd5naqzwrd
--
Slayking Of Kinoo
Sep 28
Cbagroup Is Pesalink Down
--
Tequila Mockingbird
Sep 28
Cbaloop Is Pesalink Working
--
Mzalendo
Sep 28
Kcbgroup Is Your Pesalink Working Twice I Have Attempted And Failed To Transfer I Urgently Need To Do A Transfer
--
Leyla
Sep 29
Cbagroup Is Your Pesalink Service Working
--
Natishem
Sep 29
Hihow Do I Know If I Am Registered For Pesalinki Have Used It Today For The First Time And As Per My Statement It Has Gone Through
--
Musambati
Sep 29
Nicbankkenya Pesalink Via Onlinebanking Has Had Issues For A Few Days Timing Out Etc Any Update On This
--

What do you think about pesalink? Enlight Kenyans. Your views are of great importance.