ShiliDola.Com
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

PayPal-Mpesa Service | Info On How To Start With Pictures

1. Go to https://www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa and click login as shown below.

2018-04-10 10_36_26-PayPal Mobile Money Service with M-PESA.png

2. Enter your PayPal Email and password as shown below. (Log in with your PayPal login details email and password).

2018-04-10 10_35_12-Log in to your PayPal account.png

3. After submitting your account details, you will be taken to terms and conditions page. Consent by clicking agree.

Screenshot-2018-4-10 Process consent.png

4. Enter your M-PESA account phone number to link it to PayPal.

2018-04-10 09_55_13-PayPal Mobile Money Service with M-PESA.png

After submitting your account details, TransferTo, on behalf of M-PESA, will send you a 4-digit verification code to the mobile number associated with your M-PESA account. Please enter the code to confirm and complete the account linkage.

2018-04-10 09_57_14-.png

After entering the confirmation code, you'll get this screen.

2018-04-10 10_07_57-PayPal Mobile Money Service with M-PESA.png

That's it! Next time you can log in directly with your PayPal email and password and get started.

You can withdraw money from PayPal to Mpesa within 2 hrs. service fee is a bit higher than that of equity bank.

I don't recommend that you use mpesa to top-up paypal. Doing this will attract a flat 4% fee, in addition to pay bill transactions. i.e

• Mpesa will charge to send money to PayPal via PayBill 80088.
  • Paypal will charge you when you receive money from mpesa.

Instead of using Mpesa to load PayPal, just use a debit card visa/master. They don't charge extra fee. But that's just my opinion. I invite you to share  your insight with us regarding PayPal Mobile Money Service with M-PESA. You can also ask questions and/or suggest how we can improve this topic.

PayPal Mobile Money Service with M-PESA.Finally in Kenya you can now move funds between your PayPal and M-PESA accounts. Your money, your choice!Safaricom dealallows M-Pesa linkwith Paypal to easeonline paymentsBusiness DailySafaricom deal toallow cash transferbetween M-pesaand PayPalThe StandardPayPalTransactions Fees:M-PESA VersusEquity BankMore for Paypal mpesaPaypal mpesa on TwitterSafaricom PLCWe have collaborated with @PayPal and @TransferTo to introduce a new service that will allow movement of funds between M-PESA and PayPal accounts, a huge boost to international eCommerce #MPESATu www.safaricom.co.ke/abo… pic.twitter.com/o967WVz…Crystal Ading'Preliminary paypal findings. Withdrawal via Equity = 1.5% in three business days. Withdrawal via Mpesa = 3% in 2 hours. Private options = between 2% and 7.5% available instantly. So far only Mpesa allows deposits. Pepea card = auto-backup. pic.twitter.com/AcLUmG9…20 hours ago · TwitterMC KayeyeHello @SafaricomPLC, is the waiting time for paypal-mpesa transaction 24 hours or 2 hours. inachanganya isee2 mins ago · TwitterNeira JonesKenya: M-Pesa Wallet Goes Online in Collaboration with PayPal buff.ly/2GIijb3 #payments fintech plus.google.com/+NeiraJ…9 mins ago · TwitterKenInvestSafaricom deal allows M-Pesa link with Paypal to ease online payments bit.ly/2Hd5yFe58 mins ago · TwitterTara NealSafaricom Enables Seamless Money Transfer between M-PESA and PayPal Wallets www.thefastmode.com/ser… pic.twitter.com/oCGxHtS…4 hours ago · TwitterAnthonia OrjiEast Africa:Safaricom, Paypal Collaborate for International Ecommerce Through M-Pesa: [CIO] Safaricom, PayPal and TransferTo have announced a collaboration on a new service that will allow movement of funds between M-PESA and PayPal accounts, a huge… Muthui Mkenya, China HandshakeMobile operator Safaricom has opened up its money transfer service M-Pesa to support international transactions. The new service allows users to link their PayPal accounts to their M-Pesa accounts enabling seamless deposits and withdrawals5 hours ago · TwitterSafaricom deal to allow cash transfer between M-pesa and PayPal ...18 hours ago - Kenyans will beginning today receive money from PayPal users across the world directly into their M-Pesa accounts.PayPal, M-Pesa ink deal to ease online payments - Nairobi News22 hours ago - Safaricom users will now be able to make transactions online thanks to a partnership with conglomerate PayPal, an online global payment platform and TransferTo, a cross-border mobile payments network. The new service will allow movement of funds between M-Pesa and PayPal accounts, a huge boost ...Safaricom Enables PayPal Withdrawals Via M-Pesa in Bid to ...1 day ago - A few hours before mobile money interoperability goes live in Kenya, Safaricom has announced a partnership with PayPal and TransferTo that will allow M-Pesa users to receive money from any PayPal account across the world directly into their M-PESA accounts in real time. Also, it will be possible for ...How to link Safaricom MPesa to your PayPal Account | Techish21 hours ago - The new service will allow Kenyans to sell and buy globally by linking their PayPal and M-PESA accounts.Safaricom deal allows money transfer between M-Pesa and PayPal ...21 hours ago - Safaricom users will soon be able to make transactions online thanks to the telco's new partnership with global online payments platform PayPal and TransferTo, a cross-border mobile payments network. The new service will allow movement of funds between M-Pesa and PayPal accounts, which is ...PayPal users can now move funds easily to M-Pesa accounts - Capital ...23 hours ago - NAIROBI, Kenya, Apr 9 – PayPal users can now seamlessly move money to their MPesa accounts following an integration that will ease movement of funds betwee Kenya breaking news | Kenya news today |Safaricom Introduces Direct Money Transfer From PayPal to M-Pesa ...20 hours ago - Telecommunication giant - Safaricom - has introduced a new feature that will enable its users to directly transfer money between their PayPal accounts and M-Pesa hence participate more conveniently and securely in international eCommerce and the global digital economy. A statement seen by ...

1. After completing the registration, click "Withdraw".
  2. Your available balance will be displayed. You will only be able to withdraw money up to the available USD balance shown in your PayPal account. If you hold a balance in your PayPal account in a different currency, please log in to your PayPal account at paypal.com/ke and convert the money into USD.
  3. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw from your PayPal account in USD.
  4. You will be redirected to a page showing the amount to be received in KES, the exchange rate used for the currency conversion, and the estimated transaction processing time.
  5. Confirm and complete the withdrawal of funds.

2018-04-10 10_11_43-PayPal Mobile Money Service with M-PESA.png

1. After completing the registration, click "Top Up".
  2. Enter the amount you would like to top up in USD and click "Calculate" to get the equivalent amount converted in KES. This is the KES amount you need to transfer from your M-PESA account. The exchange rate used will be displayed on the same page.
  3. Go to your M-PESA menu and select "Lipa na M-PESA" then the "Pay Bill" option.
  4. Enter Business Number 800088.
  5. Enter your phone number as the Account Number.
  6. Enter your M-PESA PIN and click "Send".
  7. Use your newly topped up balance to easily and more securely shop online or send payments with PayPal.

2018-04-10 10_12_50-PayPal Mobile Money Service with M-PESA.png

Comments

Aka3cb    

Preliminary paypal findings. Withdrawal via Equity = 1.5% in three business days. Withdrawal via Mpesa = 3% in 2 hours. Private options = between 2% and 7.5% available instantly. So far

droid254    
Mpesa is getting integrated with PayPal so you won't need those daylight robbery platforms anymore

kayeyecomedian    

Hello SafaricomPLC, is the waiting time for paypal-mpesa transaction 24 hours or 2 hours. inachanganya isee

DoItBetty     its funny (strange not haha) how its costing customers (YOU) now Mpesa & Paypal are linked. why, in fact? you pay for product, pay for shipping, pay fee in paypal and pay a fee in Mpesa.. why are you paying to use these LINKED platforms? isn't that totally deflationary to you?

jereoffishal    

So someone was explaining how the mpesa paypal thingy is a way for KRA to get info on this online jobs people do. Anyway asked him why werebthey not bothered when Equity used to be sole partner. Answer was Safaricom ni wakora. Hahaha

pesa_africa
     Newly launched Mpesa to Paypal transaction (screenshot). users say it takes 2 hours to process transaction 1. Drastic improvement from PayPal to Equity 3 day processing time 2. Slower than Mpesa to PayPal online money agents 3. Drastically cheaper at FX 2.24%

gridenko    

Ay Safaricom_Care I didn't get the otp and the system thinks my mpesa and paypal accounts are linked. Please assist pic.twitter.com/2mBUuFLKi3

ItsBravin
     The Best News this Month is being able to transfer money Directly from paypal to Mpesa.

victormatara

Paypal to Mpesa direct withdrawal is the best news I have read this month! RIP all the third parties!

ZachMwaura
     OK can I change my email address in MPESA to match that on PayPal?

SoundsLikeRice

Can someone explain to me the advantages of having your PayPal connected to Mpesa? I don’t use PayPal much tbh

mwangi_kabiru

The Safaricom_Care deal with PayPal where you withdraw via Mpesa is the best gift online people have received this year.

Muhianelson

A big gain to freelancers. A blatant loss to paypal-mPesa brokers

its_bryo

am getting an error linking my paypal account with mpesa its telling me thaty number is already linked to another account

davidmalambika

System imegundulika ambayo unaweza kufanya kazi ukiwa Nyumbani ukalipwa kwa paypal, coinbase, au Bitcoin halafu ukawithdraw kwa wakala yeyote wa Mpesa,

OptaHos: How do i link my paypal account with mpesa IT techs?GeraldKeara: Morning am not able to withdraw my money from my paypal account to mpesa,since yesterday.i have called customer service but no help,i even called paypal and they told me my IP address say am in ireland,and am using safcom to browse..arungaian: Just finished linking my PayPal to Mpesa! So chap chap. You can do it herepesa_africa: Because who will want to pay with a bank card online when its fraught with fraud Now, if there's an option to pay with PayPal Kenyans will just switch to Mpesa Mpesa wins (again)pesa_africa: PayPal Mpesa withdrawals: you will be charged a 3% conversion fee of the amount withdrawn. Mpesa to PayPal top up you will be charged a 4% conversion fee of the amount topped up. Regular M-PESA charges apply to all other transactions twitter.com/briankobey/sta…atkennedymwas: Hello, I tried to link my PayPal with the mpesa line and it brought an error message that my mpesa account is already linked which is not possible since it has been refusing all through. Please helpelvohh: That PayPal - Mpesa is immediate and works super fine btw.Fat_hiSaid: Thank you. This is really good, especially for freelancers. Is there a link where I can get the transfer rates between Paypal and Mpesa?alex_kirimi: AskPayPal I have problem linking my PayPal acc with Mpesa. Pls helpjabuto_jabuto: Finally Paypal to Mpesa... great news. But I guess, I'll stick to Paypal-EquityOd3ra_: This PayPal mpesa partnership is a big win for freelancersItsjaja_G: Facebook PayPal to mpesa scammers are going to have such a hard time. Where they going to put food on the table #MpesatuKAANAtion: Mpesa integrating with Paypal is going to erase lots of Equity accounts, I opened an Equity account because of paypaldubiken: Paypal and mpesa partnership. This is one is great.odiefrank: Instant Paypal to Mpesa withdrawal now available. As a Freelancer, this is the best News I've received this Year!!brian_ongubo: Hello, please bring a feature of PayPal to Mpesa. Most of us need itTigo Pesa, au Airtel Money kwa ushahidi tembelea... facebook.com/davidmalambik/…ronnieciron: Loooool weh na hii paypal yako. Nani hutumia paypal. america tukona mpesa smh.DallysTom: PayPal is welcome and expected everywhere in Africa. Team up with the likes of MTNBenin MTNza MPesa_Money and others to deliver your awesomeness. PayPal

I invite you to share  your insight with us regarding PayPal Mobile Money Service with M-PESA. You can also ask questions and/or suggest how we can improve this topic. Hit Reply to this topic below..

Guest Okumu j

I agree with you admin. Using a third-party to top-up paypal is cheaper than using mpesa directly. Its free if you use visa or master cards.

btw thanks for such a comprehansive tutorial.

Njoro
  4h 
admin what could be wrong? I made a PayPal to Mpesa Transaction and I haven't received the money.

bre
  May 16  

I am trying to boost a post on my facebook page, and its taking me to Paypal as in why cant i pay via mpesa ? Uuurggh

Labc
  Jun 6  

Is there anyone who has successfully used the PayPal-mpesa portal because it is giving me several shades of drama?!

saida n
  Mar 31
How do you link PayPal to mpesa does anyone know ??

merl
  Mar 7  

Has anyone actually used the mpesa PayPal thing? Help?

Mrs. Art
  May 3  

How do I link my mpesa to my PayPal account? SafaricomPLC admin

Joe Wee
  Jan 8  

Hi admin... Is there a problem with the paypal-mpesa transfer portal? 5AhQGR3O2C

offi
  May 19  

Just had the most unqualified customer care call ever with Safaricom PLC regarding PayPal transaction not reflecting. The customer care representative was clueless asking me questions am supposed to ask! Someone tell if you've used mpesa to PayPal before??  feeling disappointed

oli
  Feb 28  

hey admin how do I remove a phone number that has been linked to Paypal to Mpesa service??

powr
  May 16  

i lost yet i desperately need a smartphone though i am so broke. would you help me get a decent phone pls? my paypal: ***gmail.com MPESA +2547*****5 VISA

Muvea
  May 21  

How do you add a payment method such as Mpesa, Card, or PayPal to an e-commerce website? Come, let us teach how to create a website and integrate different payment methods. Learn from the best! academy.muva.tech ydYoSXvC7o

Jas

Apr 23  

PayPal to Mpesa service becoming too useless,,, who else is experiencing all these useless delays? Let's shout admin Should stop taking us for granted,,, we need our dollars in time

chard
  Mar 5  

admin hello, i just made a PayPal-Mpesa withdrawal and received this email immediately, GRaG50R1BT

Greg
  Apr 22  

I would love to pay and read your book, apart from paypal, how else can i pay to get your book, MPesa, TigoPesa and other alternatives of payment!? twitter.com/HKigwangalla/s

powells   powells
PowellsDr
  May 16  

Mike
  Apr 1  

Is the paypal-mobilemoney mpesa now working? Admin admin

admin:

it is still working.

Mich

May 8  

Who has experience of using a PayPal account that is topped up by MPESA?

@Admin Replied: I've used it many times without issues

Isaac   Isaac
Isaac51001473
  Apr 13  

@AdminI have been sending money to my paypal account from my mpesa but the money has not been reflecting in my paypal account. Please help. Is anyone else experiencing this?

@Admin Replied: Kindly confirm if the amount in question has been deducted from your mpesa wallet.

Wang'ombe
  Mar 27  

Replying to admin

Has the PayPal to mpesa issue been resolved?  

K.
K_Ay
  Jan 18  

Replying to AyniElmi
how do we do it other than card deductions? is there Mpesa or Paypal options?

Arthur
  Apr 27  

@Admin I am having an issue with my paypal mpesa transfer, withdrew money from paypal hours ago and am yet to see it reflect in mpesa, is there a way to hasten the process?

Muga
  May 8  

ThunesPayments, DTOneSolutions, 36 hours, 5 tweets and 2 DMs, later still no word on my pending PayPal to Mpesa?

WEK
  Jan 30  

@Admin hello, how do i link my mpesa to PayPal?

@admin Replied: Just follow the steps provided in this post

Edie Mo

Edkamu
  May 1  

Does the paypal to Mpesa thing still work? admin? I tried, but only displays errors

@Admin replied: I used it today and it is working perfectly.

Davi.N
  Jun 6  

Replying to vivaci
Hi i understand u had a PayPal Mpesa problem, me too Am having a problem with PayPal Mpesa transactions, each time i try to withdraw from Paypal i received an error message " Oops, the withdraw could not be completed" Did you have the same problem? If yes, how did you solve it?

denci

Mar 20 

admin What happened to the 2 hours processing time for PayPal to Mpesa withdrawals??? It's telling me 1 day now...

King
  Feb 14  

Replying to admin

Hey..I recently linked my mpesa to my paypal account. When I want to withdraw, how long will it take to get to my Mpesa? And since I have never made a withdrawl, will they enforce a waiting period?

Awesom
  Jan 24 
admin I'm getting a refund on trying to withdraw from paypal to Mpesa; what's the issue?

Ochieng
  May 25  

Hey admin would you guys know who manages support for the paypal paypal to mpesa service?

Caro
  Mar 28  

I was withdrawing money from PayPal to Mpesa & it got stuck on the TransferTo side. This happened the day before yesterday & I haven't gotten any substantial response from them (ThunesPayments). Has anyone else experienced this, and how long did it take to resolve? #KOT

BENA
  Mar 13  

Admin hey ...i have been trying to withdraw money from my paypal account to my mpesa but its not going through ..what might be the issue ?...my paypal email address ***yahoo.com

Ochi
  Feb 16  

Admin Hello, how long does it take to process a withdrawal from my PayPal account to my Mpesa account?

@Admin Replied:  it takes 2 hrs only