ShiliDola.Com

So you want to withdraw money from your skrill account but are not able due to errors? Worry no more. Some errors we can help you solve but there are others you will need to contact skrill help department. 

Solvable Errors

• Loading a Skrill account via ACH transfer for free
  • Error message every time you try to deposit
  • Error message every time you try to withdraw
  • Solving Invalid credentials Skrill Problem
  • Skrill Integration: "Invalid parameter Error code
  • Accessing your Skrill account when it displays the HTTP error 403

Fixing ATM error message skrill card
Login error "you are not authorized to use that page"
Automating Skrill using status_url (IPN)
If skrill is a scam as some allege
Withdrawing the same way you made deposit
Withdrawing from Skrill to MPESA
Verifying credit or debit card with Skrill
Skrill Money Transfer Terms and Conditions
Fastest method of getting Skrill-deposit method accepted

Examples

Something went wrong
There has been an error in processing your request.
86490f7a-........

Try again

You can encounter this error when trying to withdraw or transfer funds from your account.

general server error

Mostly encountered when withdrawing or transferring using mobile application.

For us to give you the right solution, kindly indicate your issues and what you've already tried. Also include your email.

If you have money in your Skrill account and are unable to send or withdraw it,  talk to me(Admin) now via WhatsApp or Telegram. I will help you withdraw it instantly. To reach me via WhatsApp, Click here. To reach me through Telegram, Click here. Even if Skrill says "Something went wrong" I can bypass that for you.

Guest J Waceke

I'm having problem withdrawing via M-Pesa Kenya from skrill. Everytime I try I get "Something went wrong" error. What should i do? Have tried it using Firefox on win 10 and android application. This is my first transaction.

1 minute ago, Guest J Waceke said:

I'm having problem withdrawing via M-Pesa Kenya from skrill. Everytime I try I get "Something went wrong" error. What should i do? Have tried it using Firefox on win 10 and android application. This is my first transaction.

If you have not verified your account it will be very hard if not impossible for you to withdraw cash or even send to another skrill account. One thing I know of skrill is that they have made it very easy for anyone to deposit funds but to withdraw is an uphill task.

Guest Ahmed H

Hello Admin,

I got this while trying to withdraw via https://www.skrill.com/skrillit/methods skrill to mpesa
Your transaction has failed due to security reasons. Please complete our verification process to proceed.”

Skrill to mpesa kenya errow withdraw.png

I have tried to reach them thru their customer help department but all I get is automated emails.

The only thing you can do is to complete verification process. You will need to upload the following documents.

1. Your National ID, Passport or driving license. (if national ID you will be required to submit both sides).

2. A selfie. (Face only)

2. A legal document to prove your physical address such as utility bill, tax return form etc. All bearing your name and address as appearing in your skrill profile.

Sometimes they ask people to take a picture holding a handwritten paper containing a certain text.

NB. Providing these documents is not a guarantee that your account will be verified. They can accept some of your documents and reject others and there is nothing you can do about that. They say their decision is final, and they cannot  issue a refund. In case you received money from another skrill wallet you can reverse but their reversal is not like paypal's whereby you reverse the whole amount without fees. For them that's another transaction and they charge.

Something went wrong

bj6e1e3e-2251-43b-9351-3dfh6814r854

If you have money in your Skrill account and are unable to send or withdraw it,  talk to me(Admin) now via WhatsApp or Telegram. I will help you withdraw it instantly. To reach me via WhatsApp, Click here. To reach me through Telegram, Click here. Even if Skrill says "Something went wrong" I can bypass that for you.

By opening a Skrill Account you represent and warrant to us that your..... A new way to verify your Account for Resident in the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
Withdraw funds from Skrill account , Verify my credit or debit card with Skrill
Images for skrill etc.

We can also help you solve these  issues:

• Recovering your skrill/neteller account when you lose your 2-step verification..
  • Adding skrill payment gateway to your website.
  • Questions about credit card processing.
  • How long to wait for skrill to verify your documents. Etc.

Kindly explain your issue properly, so we can point you in the right direction.

On 9/9/2019 at 11:43 AM, Admin said:

Something went wrong

bj6e1e3e-2251-43b-9351-3dfh6814r854

I encountered this when trying to withdraw to my mobile wallet. I contacted skrill and this what they said:

"Hello *my name*,
Thank you for contacting the Skrill Help Team.

We are sorry to hear you couldn’t complete your transactions. Please note that a previous payment you received from: *emailremoved@gmail.com* was funded using a method that limits the usage of funds to Send Money Transfers and Bank Withdrawals only. For additional information, you may wish to contact the sender directly and consider sending the funds back.
To make a Mobile Withdrawal, please use a different funding option which you can find in the Deposit section of your Skrill account after spending all of your current balance.
We also suggest that you verify your account, and you can find more information on how to do this by visiting our help page at the URL below:

http://www.skrill.com/en/support/#/path/905759872 "

https://account.skrill.com/wallet/ng/failure

Skrill Withdraw failure.PNG

Guest Atieno.benta

Hello admin,  I have been withdrawing money from Skrill to Safaricom Mpesa Kenya without errors but for the past few days I've been encountering a new error. By new error I mean an error I have not experienced before.

Cancelled payment at Skrill
Your payment to +254.... with ID 3.... sent on Mar 20, 2020 10:17:40 AM CET has been cancelled because the mobile operator has rejected the transaction.

I'm starting the withdrawal process as usual and at the end I get “Payment processed successfully” but I don't get money in my mobile account as is norm.

Transaction successful skrill.PNG

When I go to dashboard I see this:

Cancelled payment at Skrill.PNG

After that I receive below email from skrill :

Skrill mobile operator has rejected the transaction.PNG

Email reads:

"Dear [My Name],
Your payment to +254.... with ID 3.... sent on Mar 20, 2020 10:17:40 AM CET has been cancelled because the mobile operator has rejected the transaction."

How do I resolve this? Please help me admin.

Guest Humfrey.N

Hello admin, I have money in my account but I get this when I try to withdraw using mpesa. What's the meaning of this?

Your available balance includes xx USD originally deposited with MASTERCARD, which can’t be withdrawn with this option. Learn more

1 minute ago, Guest Humfrey.N said:

Your available balance includes xx USD originally deposited with MASTERCARD, which can’t be withdrawn with this option.

It means the person who sent you the said amount used a MasterCard to send, or sent you money that was originally sent from a MasterCard. You can add a bank account to withdraw it or send it to another Skrill account. Please note that when you send money received from a MasterCard the recipient will also not be able to withdraw using mobile money wallet.