ShiliDola.Com
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Compiled HSK Standard Course PDF.zip

Click the link below to download compiled HSK Standard Course pdf.zip.

Zip file contains the following pdf files:

• HSK Standard Course 1.pdf
  • HSK Standard Course 2.pdf
  • HSK Standard Course 3.pdf
  • HSK Standard Course 4A.pdf
  • HSK Standard Course 4B.pdf
  • HSK Standard Course 5(A).pdf
  • HSK Standard Course 5(B).pdf
  • HSK Standard Course 6(A).pdf

Download Link

HSK Standard Course pdf.zip

Login to download.

All Requests

Spoiler

Anyone have hsk 3 book ..if anyone have please give to me…  > anyone have hsk 3 work book..if anyone have please give to me.Email-  > Are there any other way for us to get the standard course in pdf form through other way ? > Can send to me as well? > Can send to me? > Can someone please give me the digital copy my email is sil > Can someone please send me a digital copy of the books of HSK in my email  > can u please send me those books (and workbooks if u have) to e-mail > can you please upload HSK 5 book pdf > Could you please upload the workbooks as well? > Couple you please send me the audio files at  > do you mind sending the audio files of all the above books to  thank you so much. > Does anyone have the WORKBOOKS ? > Each book correspond a which HSK level? > First of all thanx alot for sharing and caring for learners like us. If you don’t mind, could you send all the audio files to me > For Those Who need Audios for These Books i have all of audios (HSK-1 to HSK-4). You can contact me on Whatsapp ( to get the audios. (All of these will be free of Charge) > Hello! can you please send me the audio files of HSK 3 text book? > Hello! Can you send audio files to this email? Thank you very much! > Hello! Could you send me the audios to this email? thank you very much! > Hello! Thank you so much for sharing the audio books! Could you please send the audio files to mi > Hi Sophie, is it possible to also include the workbooks and audios ? Please ? > Hi, the links are no longer working. Could any one who has downloaded the course books from 1-5 send me the pdfs? To my email: Thanks a million! > HSK 5 and 6, if anyone have these books, please send to me  > > if u don’t mind, could you please send the audio files to me > Im starting to prepare HSK3, can someone email me the digital copy please? my email is   > Is it possible to have also the audio part associated with the books?  > It is matched to HSK level, like book 1 matchs HSK level 1  > Plesse anyone if u have audios for hsk 1 to hsk 4 send me on email Big thank you > Sorry this was for sophielise but for some reason it won’t let me post there. > Thank you so much! I was looking for digital versions everywhere! Do you have the rest of the series, books 5 and 6? > thank you, please i need HSK 5 & 6 >