ShiliDola.Com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Unscrambling Digital TV Channels To Access Pay Channels For Free

Guest Guest

CAN SOME  ONE
Give me a link of where i can download the unscramlbe firmware for dvbt2 free to air decoder, Pliz send me a copy of firmware update and unscramble my stargold receiver.
mbowaali@gmail.com
thanks

Guest wordwari

Am surprised to see that there is software. Dear sir or madam, I beg you to help me with software cause I have nothing here in Uganda (Africa) I will be very grateful if my request is put into consideration. Thanks.

please can I get the link ......@wordwarivy@gmail.com

Guest Richard

i've downloaded

who for sure was given the download link and used those firmware n c if they r perfect!

I have the firmware with me and it works perferctly. But it works on FTA decorders only(DVBT2).

Guest petar

Hello,
I do love your idea and really need it. I have donated $15 as requested through PayPal, however my DVBT2 box is not finding the file on usb. What can be done?

Kind regards,
Maria Allison.

Copy the downloaded file to the root directory of the pre-formatted USB stick using your Mac or PC. Ensure there are no other files in your usb flash apart from the upgrade file, then restart your box with usb inserted.

I need USB updates to unscramble channels on my Skylife decoder. Here are the details: Model(SL-500T2), SW versn(MSD_160111V2.0), HW versn(JN7T01.836.DC168.V1.3)
I'll be grateful for your response

kindly send it to me tituskiprop77@gmail.com

Guest Emmanuel

i've downloaded

I have the firmware with me and it works perferctly. But it works on FTA decorders only(DVBT2).

Please send it to emmanuelrichard026@gmail.com

Combined User Comments

Does it work on hotpoint DVB-T2? let me know ASP

Is there any other way to donate since my country is not include in the service of paypal

hi,
will this work on IT7200 model using ISDB-T

How can I get the firmware upgrade download link.... Skillzmetro@gmail.com

Please can I get software for qsat to unscramble my paid channels

Hi ,

I have downloaded the firmware
does it work on RCA Digital TV Box here in philippines

HALLO, does this software work on DVB-T2-300 Technosat decoder,
Thank

hi there does this work on dvb t2 decoder in south africa and will it unscramble all the available channels

can we unscramble " asianet 5 at 100.5e " satellite channels

Hi
Any alternative for boxes not using memory card or usb?

Regards

please i need the firmware badly some should send me please where i am, i can't pay because paypal doesn't work here

Tweets

BG
My FTA set top box is scrambled. Who can tell me why? Chege Packsounds?

DTH 24x7
Update All Sri lankan channels scrambled in all Dish TV Indian Set-Top-Box (STB) From yesterday's.

Yohana ondi
Am using Rockdale set top box, it used to Air this channel, but nowadays its channel scrambled realy nid this tool

James G.
And on a good day, Thy Word set-top-box has 206 channels and 41 radio stns (including scrambled). #digitalMigration

Simon Mugambi
my tv is able to receive your services but most channels are scrambled. Do I have to acquire this firmware to view them?

Anil Chintalapudi
done. Got my local cable wala to install set-top box. Cheap no doubt but scrambled channels/bad service still an issue

HD Report
Comcast basic channels scrambled, soon you’ll need a set-top box hd-report.com/2013/04/16/com… @comcast #cableTV

john matal
my set top box is giving error E17 and some programs scrambled. A/c 675903

Dave Frenette
Cable TV basic tier about to get scrambled and you get charged for set top box on every tv in the house nbcnews.com/business/cable…

Just June
Finally got theunscrambler firmware on Tv, set top box has no scrambled channels. :-(

Dr_Mom
maybe but then how do you justify charging me for a set top box to unscramble their OTA channels?

Ben Fidler
how does it unscramble the cable signal though? Do you need a cablecard? I know you usually need a cablecard or set top box for Hd

James Alexander
Hmm, I'll have to read up. Does the cable card do the same job as a set-top-box to unscramble the digital signal from the ISP?

Guest khan

Hi, does this system work on terrestrial freeview or on freesat? and does it work for a limited time or permanently?

Thanks

Guest nana yaw

Please can you send me the firmware update to unscramble my dvb - t2 channels.

Amedumedivine@gmail.com

Guest mukasa

Hello pliz kindly send me a link to the firmware update to unscramble my dvb - t2 channels

Mail mail is "tmlbrian@hotmail.com"

Guest wonderboy

Please I need the software but my country is not in the list...Ghana
Imanuelofori@gmail.com
That's my email

Guest Guest

Is this working for Medialink Galaxy Set-Top-Box? Again, How can I unscramble digital TV which does not use decoder?

Guest eric anim

Please give me a link to download the unscramlbe firmware for t2 decoder.

ericanim7@gmail.com.

Thanks

Guest Sillygoose

would this work on my edision progressiv nano + 

DVB-SoftCam-Keys-By-Informed-03.02.2017.zip.html DVB SOFTCAM KEY UPDATE BY INFORMED® - 03.02.2017 - TRBNA Package (2600/1FFF) Biss Key SkyNet Source Code linux driver Hotbird Frequency List. Skip navigation USB DVB-T2 Tuner Stick For Linux Receivers With Enigma2 USB DVB-T2 Tuner Stick

Guest Tetteh Emmanuel

CAN SOME ONE

Give me a link of where i can download the unscramlbe firmware for dvbt2 free to air decoder, Pliz send me a copy of firmware update and unscramble my stargold receiver.rationale85@yahoo.com