ShiliDola.Com

Guest Sakei

Hello Admin,

In your video presentation I saw you have working JPopsuki 2.0 Login Accounts list. Kindly send me one account because JPopsuki 2.0 Registrations are closed. It is invite only and it's been very hard for me to find someone to send me an invite. Please send the list to Ksake99@gmail.com. i will appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

I have a list of working accounts but can't share it for free. It took me a lot of time to compile it so understand pls.

To download it you need to make a donation via PayPal and after donating you will be taken to the download page automatically. pls note that you can't change the password as you will need to verify via a link sent to the original email.

Donate to Download

Guest sakei

I've been searching this for months. It works great on my laptop. Thank you very very much for the list. Pheww...

The only thing is the donation amount. its a bit too high.

pls consider reducing it.

I've been searching this for months. It works great on my laptop. Thank you very very much for the list. Pheww...

The only thing is the donation amount. its a bit too high.

pls consider reducing it.

Happy to hear that! About the price; will think about think about it later.

Guest Gordon

Hey! Could you hit me up with an invite for JPopsuki?
    I have been using Yorukaze for several years till it died.

my email is ryokazer@gmail.com

thank you!

Hi Can one get an invitation for jpopsuki    I miss yorukaze:(    my e-mail cafelananan@hotmail.com     JackAtlas    Can I please have an invitation for jpopsuki also? I really like music and I would like to try and get some access for old Kou Shibasaki singles! Thank you.    masterduelistky@icloud.com     sojisgood    Would you please invite me sojisgood@hotmail.com    it's difficult to find J music after nyaa is dead      joshbeoulve    Can I have an invite too please? Nyaa just died and there is no other source for jmusic out there.    iam.nottooshabby@mamber.net     dragon822    Can one please get an invitation for jpopsuki too?    I`m in JAPAN.    kakyouintenmei68@gmail.com          Atrei    Can I receive an account for jpopsuki?    I used to be a quiet member of Otonomai/Yorukaze for many A long time - I'd appreciate it very much.    lin.andyh@gmail.com is my e-mail.     MissyHannalya    Hello,    Can I get an account for JPopSuki?    Would appreciate the help to post me in.    My e-mail is miss_asia_2000@yahoo.com    Thanks.     CieMot    I only knew Otonomai for a time (1-2 yr), they keep changing website and i was preparing for the worst    Now with nyaa long gone i have nowhere else to look for good J-music    Can you kindly invite me to JpopSuki? It will be much appreciated    My mail is timotstillhere@yahoo.co.id       WhiteWolf    @Rage_Beat06 Greetings, I would be thankful for an invite as well if that's feasible. My e mail is: sub.haan@outlook.com    Thanks in advance!     Impurity    Hi can I get an invitation for Jpopsuki?    Been using yorukaze for a long period before it's gone     my e-mail address is    bull.dng@gmail.com     VANY    Can I please receive an invitation for jpopsuki also?    email: neondewb@gmail.com     geon    Can I please get an invitation for jpopsuki ?    My email is guidukid@hotmail.com        If its any trouble, I'd like to get an invite too.    email: fisher.cleer@gmail.com

Hey! Could you hit me up with an invite for JPopsuki?

I have been using Yorukaze for several years till it died.

my email is ryokazer@gmail.com

thank you!

HERE WE DON'T SEND INVITES. You can only download the shared list.

Guest Speedy

May I have an invite? I've been looking for a replacement of otonomai for months Dx
    Thank you~

Speedyglenn@outlook.com

Guest EikoSTI

Can I also get an account for jpopsuki? I was wondering what happened to the Otonomai Forum but now I know!

Thanks!
    wrblue-jpopsuki@yahoo.com

Tags

private torrent tracker Signup Link: http://jpopsuki.eu/register.php /Signups are closed jpopsuki tv not working jpopsuki reddit jpopsuki music jpopsuki invite jpopsuki down jpopsuki.tv down Ratio BasedTracker Jpopsuki for Jpop/PVs/etc scraper for the jpopsuki tracker.Does Jpopsuki do english translated light novels, I am not actually ready to plead for an invite then have to leave my Computer on 24/7 seeding for ratio if it does not. I've done private trackers before where it was extremely hard to seed anything and I can't stand them if I'm honest.Anime is findable for the most part but nyaa was the only real place I saw get the novels.A lot of people got their songs off Nyaa.Wtf i went to the sub. and it was like nightmare lots of people hoping to get jpopsuki O.o i guess they don't know its a music only tracker It has oppaitime access thus people want to replace sukebeiIt has oppaitime access so people are trying to substitute sukebeiIt's a bit ridiculous though, as you can just interview for Oppaitime.It is among the least difficult trackers to get into.There will likely be no more open sign ups so follow us on Twitter if you'd like news of a possible opening.It's also advisable to try to get an invite from your close friend of yours, other people on asian related discussion boards or similar.Nope. Almost everything on there relates to Asian music.You may get novels at Madokami. It is a DDL site with open registrations, but you must do it through IRC. Hint: find READ.txt.Oppaitime is a Private Torrent Tracker for HENTAI / JAV and it is having open applications.Sure It is just for the music. Nyaa had an array of things beyond anime.Jpopsuki is a music tracker, not a anime or jav tracker yet many individuals are spamming "nyaa is dead i need jpop invite" in /r/Invites. Jpopsuki does not have any class restricted recruitment forums which means you can't get AB invite or any reliable tracker invite from there . What am i missing here?well most likely a lot of them understand that, I also do require a invite from jpopsuki because I cannot get my jap music in nyaa.same goes with oppai for lewd stuff and ab for arbitrary anime stuff, but I do have bakabt which is I had a great ratio since six years.god I can't imagine how dependent I am with nyaa with random stuff.I genuinely wish to get into JPopsuki since I listen pretty much solely to j-pop, but it seems difficult to do. It looks like there hasn't been openHi there, I'm looking for an invite? I understand it's not too much but I'm in a single private tracker in which I have good ratio, do not know if that matters or not. Many thanks

Guest jpopsuki invitation

can anyone invite me?

mi email is rodrinsomnia@gmail.com