ShiliDola.Com

Guest Fred J

Hello Mr. Admin,

In your YouTube videos I saw you have good Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate - Simulation (CSWA-S) Exams. I'm humbly requesting you to share them with me as I really need to study the before i do the test. Kindly send them to fredj91@gmail.com. It's been very hard for me to find someone to send me those exams i hope you won't let me down.

Thanks in advance.

I have them but I can't share for free. Getting them was not easy. It took me a lot of time to compile them so understand pls.

To download you need to make a donation via PayPal. Immediately after donating you will be taken to the download page automatically.

Donate to Download

Guest Fred J

I've been searching this for months. It works great on my laptop. Thank you so much for the exams. Pheww...

The only thing is the donation amount. its a bit too high.

pls consider reducing it.

I've been searching this for months. It works great on my laptop. Thank you so much for the exams. Pheww...

The only thing is the donation amount. its a bit too high.

pls consider reducing it.

If it helped you then am happy. The donation isn't that much compared to other sites.

Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate - Simulation (CSWA-S) Exam Associate - FEA C-4A2J6K62D2 FEA Tutorial Chinese pass CSWA exam exam credit Free SOLIDWORKS Certification Exams CSWP (Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional) CSWP-S (Certified SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional) buy online exam Guide designed to test an individual's understanding of Simulation tools inside SOLIDWORKS 2 hours long and over 20 questions Virtual Tester Course Recommendations Get Certified