ShiliDola.Com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Duncan

Lingala sty files Download | YAMAHA KEYBOARDS

Guest Duncan

Hi admin,

I play the keyboard in our local church and I really liked the lingala styles you were using in your YouTube channel. I've been looking for a site to download such Yamaha sty files for long and am happy i found your videos. Since I saw you have lots of these Congolese beats I humbly request you to share with me pls.

Duncan from Kenya.

email: kdan92@gmail.com

Thanks

On 5/15/2017 at 3:02 PM, Duncan said:

Hi admin,

I play the keyboard in our local church and I really liked the lingala styles you were using in your YouTube channel. I've been looking for a site to download such Yamaha sty files for long and am happy i found your videos. Since I saw you have lots of these Congolese beats I humbly request you to share with me pls.

Duncan from Kenya.

email: kDan92@gmail.com

Thanks

I have lots of Congolese lingala/sebe sty files in my database. Some I created while others I got from friends. It has taken me a lot of time to compile them therefore I can’t share them for free so pls understand. To download you have to make a donation of $10 via PayPal and after donating you will automatically be taken to the download page.

Donate to Download $10

Users from East Africa(Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania) can also pay using Mpesa. My Numeber is +254- 721- 11O- 793.

How to load these lingala sty files to your Yamaha keyboard

1. If your keyboard has a diskette drive, just save the files to it then load to the keyboard.

2. If it has a usb port, save the files to the usb then load to the keyboard.

3. Should your keyboard have a usb connection port for PC only, you need to use a software called Musicsoft Downloader to load these lingala beat files.

thanks dude...it worked out fine...my keyboard now updated. also let me know if i can use these lingala sty files on any yamaha model. I use yamaha psr e403 and it worked perfectly

These sty files should work perfectly on any modern Yamaha keyboard. But if for any reason they don’t work, just use Style Format 2(sff2) Converter. This program will convert SFF2 format styles to SFF1 format styles for older/smaller keyboards. You can download it free of charge here: http://www.jososoft.dk/yamaha/software/sf2c/

Guest patris_jumbe

OMG I've been searching for this almost a month. It works on my psr e550. Thank you very ver much for the beats. Pheww...

Guest Lenny

If mpesa is available I would appreciate and probably send me the beats via email.

I intend to use them on e433 and from previous posts I guess it should work.

3 hours ago, Guest Lenny said:

If mpesa is available I would appreciate and probably send me the beats via email.

I intend to use them on e433 and from previous posts I guess it should work.

You can use mpesa. my number is 0721 110 793. I will then send the link to your email. 

Remember to send me your email via sms after paying.

Guest KOHPM

I'm going donate to have these files as well. 

Please make sur to have us the downloadable link. thanks

Guest Wilson

Hello Admin, i need some lingala praiz and worship beats for Yamaha PSR E 453, how can i get them