ShiliDola.Com

Guest Koe

Hello Admin,

In your video tutorial I saw you have Neufert Architect’s Data ebook in pdf format. I need it just the way it is as i want to meet students of architecture from other countries and learn from their experience. Please share the download link with me. my email is: jkoe88@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

It’s true I have it as pdf file but can't share it for free. It took me a lot of time to get it so understand please. It’s a very good manual for architecture students.

To download it you need to make a donation via PayPal and after donating you will be taken to the download page automatically. it is a clean file, not password-protected and no multiple redirection after donating.

Donate to Download

Download Neufert Architect’s Data.pdf where i can download a free version of ”Neufert Architect’s data any version. Thanks much. would like to download Neufert Architect’s data.Please I want to free download this essential book! Am an archi. Student, i please want to know how i can get this book and download it as a pdf file. Because i can not be able to afford it. Tnk you. read and understand architecture design  hw can i gt it Neufert Architect’s Data – 3rd edition neufrut 2009 edition. I want to have a soft copy 4th edition