ShiliDola.Com

IntajMailer v1.0 automates the delivery of intangible/digital goods via email after the payment is made successfully. This is the only system that can be used by users with little or no technical skills. IntajMailer v1.0 is powerful yet simple to use. No coding, No IPN use, No database needed etc. You don’t even need to own a website. You can sell digital products and downloads directly on any platform. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, forums, blogs etc. You only need to post a link. When a client makes a purchase, you receive money in your PayPal account. The rest is taken care of by IntajMailer v1.0.

But PayPal has an option to take customers to preferred URL when they finish checkout?

Create a PayPal payment button - PayPal - Mozilla Firefox (Private Browsing)_2017-12-07_17-45-09.png

Sure. You can add a URL to take users when creating a button but this is not recommended. Below are a few of the reasons why I do not recommend using this option.

•  Users paying using credit cards will not be taken to that page. A receipt of that transaction will be displayed instead. This is in line with the new finance regulations.
  •  When a user pays thru bank transfer/check they are taken to your URL to download your product yet the payment has not cleared. They can download and cancel the transaction.
  •  If the customer claims to have not received the item and lounge a dispute you will lose the case as you don’t have a way to prove that they actually downloaded.

How Does IntajMailer v1.0 Work?

1. You share a link generated by either IntajMailer v1.0 or created manually via PayPal account.

2. Customers click and are redirected to PayPal to pay

3. After they pay you receive a notification of payment received email.

4. IntajMailer v1.0 automatically sends purchased products to the customer. The email is sent instantly.

5. When a client downloads the files, all clicks are tracked, IP address and user-agent info are logged.(so they can't claim to not receive the product) You have the evidence.

6. IntajMailer v1.0 limits the maximum number of times each file can be downloaded.

IntajMailer v1.0 provides a service to automatically deliver purchased intangible products such as: Software, eBooks, music, movies, digital art, manuals, articles, certificates, forms, files, and anything else that can be downloaded.

On which operating system does IntajMailer v1.0 run?

It runs on different platforms. You get it as:

• Web application (Means you can access your dashboard from any device with an internet connection and a web browser.)
  • Windows application (runs on windows operating system)
  • Android application (Runs on Any device using Android OS)

How much does IntajMailer v1.0 cost and what are the setup fees?

IntajMailer v1.0 is very cost effective. It costs a one of payment of $49, but we also offer great discounts.  All the features and system settings are done by us free of charge. For the first 30 days.

Before I buy,  is there a demo trial?

We know you are fully aware of what you are looking for. A simple and effective system to automatically deliver Digital Products to clients instantly after they checkout. We have created a PayPal link below to demonstrate how effective IntajMailer v1.0 is.

Click the link below to make a payment of $1 only. This is the best way you will understand how this system works. After paying, check your email inbox immediately and you will find email delivered by the system with a sample download link. By doing this you will get to understand how your products will be delivered to your customers if you choose to use IntajMailer v1.0. Also, Included in that email is a button to purchase IntajMailer v1.0 for $39. This gives you a 20% discount. So your $1 will not be lost.

Click here to try. Pay $1.  We have automated our PayPal sales, and we deliver products in seconds.

Try Now

If you do not wish to try it, Click the below button to buy it. It costs $49. No monthly charges. Buy once, Use forever.

Buy IntajMailer_v1.0

IntajMailer v1.0 is a powerful file delivery system. It is more about automation and simplicity. It helps you increase productivity. IntajMailer v1.0 will send your e-products as email attachments to customers after successful PayPal Buy Now Button transaction. It checks product information to reject e-thieves who try to get unauthorized items using bogus Buy Now buttons.

You can use IntajMailer v1.0 to generate buttons/links without login in to PayPal. Create PayPal payment button

shopping cart buttons

Buy now button

Donation

Subscription

You include item name, item id, price, currency

How Do I set up IntajMailer v1.0 ?

All setup is automated. Yours is to just forward payment notification email(just once) and the rest is taken care of by our system. IntajMailer v1.0 processes digital goods orders automatically.

How to securely automate delivery of downloadable products after payment.

Use IntajMailer v1.0  to do that. It is very effective. A system for automation. Instant delivery of digital goods sold via paypal buttons
make the download automatic upon payment to PayPal. Tool for automatic shipping of files purchased via PayPal. handling of automation and delivery.

IntajMailer v1.0 Features:

1. After successful PayPal payment, the client will automatically receive email with the digital product link or attachment.

2. Provides an option to download all the purchased products in a single zip.

3. You'll Just need to put a Buy Now button/link on any page and do nothing. Automation will do the rest for you.

4. No use of PayPal's IPN or a 3rd party cart.  the file is automatically delivered to your customer as soon as the

Payment is received.

5. Option to customize the automatic emails so you can make them as unique and personalized as you'd like.

Searches related to IntajMailer v1.0 downloads

how to sell digital products online with google drive and paypal
how to sell downloadable files on your website
I want to have instant auto download after payment.
send an email with a link for the download
How to send automatic file download after paypal payment
How do you provide a download link after accepting paypal payment
Paypal payment and automatic digital media download
download after payment
selling digital downloads with paypal
automatic download after payment
how to sell pdf files online using paypal
sell digital downloads online
upload and sell
How to process digital goods orders automatically
How to let customers download software automatically after payment
sell digital products online
description, price, currency, button appearance, shipping and tax options
PayPal Auto return URL
sends an email with the link(s) to the purchased file(s).
a confirmation email is sent to the customer with a download link.

Guest Angela

I want to be able to put a buy now button under a pattern instruction for sale.  The item is a pdf file that the customer is buying.  Can I use IntajMailer v1.0 so that that file is automaticly sent to them after paypal payment is successful? will it automatically send the link to the customer?

Admin Said

Yeah... That's exactly what IntajMailer v1.0 does. it will automatically send the link to your customer after they make the payment.

Guest Angela

I want a system that when someone has purchased anything from my paypal account, then after payments, he automatically gets forwarded to the respective page. on a web page to get the direct download link. I know Paypal provides a success URL option, but I don't want to use that as that will be available for all.
Can you guys please give me idea of doing this.

Admin Said:

Our system IntajMailer v1.0 will be of great help to you. but it doesn't redirect buyers to a URL. It sends the user an email with a link to the file, tracks the clicks and limits the times the buyer can download.

Guest Cyrus_k

Will IntajMailer v1.0 send the payer an email stating that the payment has been processed? I'm not needing to send a file to the payer, just an email saying that they have paid for the item.

Admin Said:

Sure. It all depend on you. The system can send any info you want to send. Including tickets, coupon codes, Activation keys, etc.

Guest Park_Soo

What specifically I am trying to do is create an email that is automatically sent to my customers after they make a payment with my paypal account.  In the email I will be giving them specific information about their purchase, etc. The idea is simple: when I receive a payment, send the user an email with info

Guest Priory Saulnier

When a customer clicks “Buy” on your website, and then is directed to Paypal to make payment. After payment is made, your file is securely sent automatically IntajMailer v1.0. Your file download link cannot be shared. IntajMailer v1.0 generates a unique URL for download that expires after a given duration or download times.

The customer will automatically receive the standard order confirmation email, followed by an email containing a link to the file.

Guest Cean

Im going to put up a website selling a ebook. How do I automate the delivery of download link after the payment is made? ensure that orders are fully processed

Guest Mitamb

With IntajMailer v1.0, all these problems are solved

how to deliver the product via email after paypal button
sell any form of digital media via PayPal
selling digital downloads
Deliver Digital Goods with a Return Page
accepts credit cards)
Instant Payment Notifications, or IPN:
Payment Data Transfer, or PDT
e-Product Delivery Script for PayPal Buy Now Buttons
something simple to sell my documents
Easy Ways To Sell Digital Products Using PayPal
PayPal automation for digital items delivery
PayPal Download Delivery
how to automate digital ebook sales
email autoresponders

Notification of Donation Received
Hello your Name, This email confirms that you have received a donation of$XX.00 USD from your customer (yourcustomer@domain.com ). You can view the transaction details online. Donation Details /Note Total amount:
Currency:U.S. Dollars Confirmation number:     Purpose:    Contributor: /Note/Note/Note service@intl.paypal.com

You received a payment of $X.00 USD from customer (customer@gmail.com)
Thanks for using PayPal. You can now ship any items. To see all the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Seller Protection - Eligible

Sell your digital software, ebooks, or downloads. You can send a customized message back to the customer with info about its purchase and download link or attachment. use the return url variable
I'm looking for something to send a download link automatically to my customers who have purchased a digital prodcut on my website through paypal refunded/reversed payments Don't oversell items not in stock -- Get an email alert when inventory is low. Track profit and losses View profit and loss report by product/service Take customers to this URL when they cancel their checkout Example: https://www.mystore.com/cancel Take customers to this URL when they finish checkout Example: https://www.mystore.com/success