ShiliDola.Com
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Faiba JTL 4G | What it is

Question

Questions on social media about jtl 4g

Dayna
11 Aug 10
Replying to @jtl   @jtl well day 2 of no service, called Clear and they said main 4g tower is overheated?! and svc unavail #fail http://yfrog.com/n2sggnj
--
KENNETH OMOLO
12 Jul 15
Your Network & @AIRTEL_KE in my house are poor,your teams promised a booster to date,how will 4G happen?I use JTL!! twitter.com/SafaricomLtd/s…
--
Savimbi Munjaru
18 Dec 15
Safaricom 4G claims to be fast and that guy of Faimbaa of JTl also claims the Faiba is super fast. who is telling the truth?
--
Faiba JTL
16m
Replying to @nyakwakah   Hello @nyakwakah we have 4G coverage in Kibiko Ngong'?
--
Kim@
Dec 24
Replying to @FaibaJTL @_Martoski_   Why cant JTL use technology that is compatible to any 4G network?!
--
Faiba JTL
Dec 24
Replying to @tmoretim   Hello is your phone 4g enabled?if so you can top up bundles by visiting selfcare.faiba.co.ke using Fire fox Mozilla.
--
Faiba JTL
Dec 24
Replying to @Lyrzmueni   what is your faiba 4G number? HM
--
The Demon
Dec 22
@FaibaJTL Is Kenyatta university covered with jtl 4G network?
--
Faiba JTL
Dec 19
Replying to @kreuzyboy   Hello @kreuzyboy the Samsung s6 edge is not compatible with the 4G network. You did not test it with our agents on site? The other alternative would be to purchase our Mi-Fi portable router which goes for 5400ksh. ^JO
--
Prince Dennis™
Dec 13
Anyone tried that JTL 4G yet?
--
The Demon
Dec 7
@FaibaJTL Which bands of 4G network support the jtl network?
--
Said Brek
Dec 7
@FaibaJTL Hi, how do I subscribe for the JTL 4G bundles?
--
Patrick Munene
Dec 7
@FaibaJTL @mucheru @CA_Kenya how laughable for JTL to spend so much on 4G launch and not easily avail sim cards. Where did we go wrong fellow Kenyans? Style up
--
YegoVincents
Dec 7
I need a JTL 4G SIM like now. Anyone who's using it already?
--
stanohthe1
Dec 7
@Faiba JTL does the faiba 4g sim work on Samsung Z2 its 4g?
--
Jack
Dec 6
@SafaricomLtd owns 32.5% of the fiber optic cable connecting East Africa and the world. Whereas Jamii Telecom Limited (JTL) owns 5% of it. How comes JTL has more affordable 4G internet tariffs? #Faiba0747 Read more :  instagram.com/p/BThSVDqgG64/… pic.twitter.com/L1Mk7ptLwh
--
Mackxwell Rosengeri
Dec 6
Replying to @FaibaJTL   I can't just understand how the Faiba mobile phone will operate. Does JTL have 4G internet connection in each and every part of Kenya?
--
Paul Magunga
Dec 5
Loud question not answered by CAK! why hasn't Airtel been granted 4G network while some bottom pit JTL has???
--
SLEEK
Dec 5
Replying to @droid254 @Thee_mavERIC @mainneli_ Does it mean JTL won't have 3G only LTE/4G?
--
METRO [-ING]
Dec 5
@FaibaJTL quick question., Is your network 4G only? Meaning one can only enjoy your network using a 4G device and in a 4G covered (JTL 4G) area? #Faiba0747
--
The Demon
Dec 7
Replying to @FaibaJTL @Colloo039   Which bands of 4G network support the jtl network?
--
McB
Nov 27
View conversation ·
--
KaranjaWaWangari
Sep 11
So JTL is already testing their 4G (700 MHz frequency) network in Nairobi?
--
Josh
Jun 19
View details ·
--

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet