ShiliDola.Com

Guest Gtafe

Hello admin,

In your YouTube video I saw you have a working v264 viewer software for PC. with audio, video and timestamp/date support. I have spent a whole week searching for a similar software online but everything I try is not working. I really need your help sir.

What I have tried so far based on my online research.

• At first, I tried playing the videos using VLC by Changing Demux Module to H264 Video demuxer in VLC Tool>>Preferences>>Input/Codec>> Demuxers but still VLC doesn't play.  It produces "VLC does not support the audio or video format "V264" error.
  • Tried renaming file extension from .v264 to .AVI,.mp4,.mpg,.h264 All failed terribly.
  •  Converted .264 videos from IP Cameras to other formats but I didn't get the audio channel to play.
  •  Downloaded V264Player.zip with hi264dec2550.dll but when I try to play I can hear the audio but the video is black screen.
  • Also tried Xilisoft video conveter. It can play the video but no audio and no transport control(i.e not possible to forward/rewind/increase speed etc).
  • Windows media player also failed to play audio and transport controls are not available. No pause or FFwd
  • I tried CMSClient software also with no luck and V264  > AVI Tool failed to detect audio channel.

Gom player, klite codeck pack, General NVSClientSetup_2.3.1.3, google CCCP Codec Pack, fourcc changer.exe, VerintVideoSolutionsCodecs, Quick Time and Media Classic all failed.

Kindly post the download link to that software here or send to my email getafejon4{@}gmail.com. I really need to be viewing recorded videos in my computer.

Thanks in Advance.

Most china IP cameras, WiFi cameras and DVRs usually save videos in SD cards with .264, .v264 or .h264 file extensions. To play these files(audio+video together) from a PC or mac you need a software with h264 decoding capability. I have it but I cannot share it for free. It has taken me a lot of time/effort to find it. In fact I have also tried most of those methods you indicated before I found one that works.

To download this software you need to make a donation via PayPal and after donating you will be taken to the download page automatically. It is a clean file and its working perfectly. It is not password-protected and no waiting after donating.

Donate to Download

This software is able to play *.264 video files flawlessly from the memory card or from HDD. Unlike other media players that don't detect audio stream and timestamp, this software plays any IP CAM generated files without any errors. It supports video/audio/timestamp playback with play/pause/ffwd/rewd and playback speed controls. The only problem is that it can only play one file at a time. It does not support screen splitting. So before you donate its good you know that.

v.264 files from a memory card
raw.v264 video converter
Playing X264 With Mac/pc Media Player software
Play H.264 from

Tags

handbrake Vemotion client Video Server Software showing
.ts files of size 0kb renaming .264 or .h264 files to .av files H.264 ES AVC / MPEG-4 AVC 420p 1080p 352×288 16:9 and its detecting 30FPS was 24FPS 1280x720 original-size-corrected.avi v264 encoder Recorded video in a local folder rename to * .h264 and decode  v264 WANSCAM Verint-Nextiva codec change the fourcc to H264 or X264 v264 decoder/encoder.rar VerintVideoSolutionsCodecs.rar download FFmpeg H.264 lav splitter Nevcairiel/LAVFilters make Windows Media Player use LAV codec download x264_video_codec here timeshift stream_filter hevc h26x OodleCam Windows 10 Win7 xp 192.168.200.1 VMS Hangzhou Jufeng Technology Co. Ltd General_JFPlayer_V1.xx Easily play H.264/H.265 Video Setting VLC Player to Play CCTV File 264 video YouTube android app