ShiliDola.Com

Guest Michael Were

Hi when i try to open www.safaricom.com/free it can't redeem, istead am told to attach my device or some times the webpage cannot open. I dont understand why coz i have never redeemed. My phone is huawei y360-u31..please help

Guest Ims

Hi admin, when I go to www.safaricom.com/free iam asked to contact their retail centre. What would be the problem??

Guest Guest

I ONLY GET 350 MB

<script type="text/javascript">//</script>

hae admn.I have Samsung galaxy J5. plz assist me with the AIO generator

Guest Infinity

Hi, am using TECNO N3. Due to the phones poor specifications, (Android version 2.3.5, 275MB RAM etc), I am wondering whether the phone is capable of going through the tweaking process. Am willing to purchase the Tecno package right away but need the clarification first. Thank you

Guest Chaka chege

Admin can you plz send me the procedure of tweaking safaricom mbs!!

You can txt or send screen shots and will be appreciated!! Contact me through +254715116924

I only get 350 mbs airtel only wen l try safaricom l fail please help

Guest lee

hello admin, 

for a while you haven't been responding to posts, i bought a package and changed my imei to a samsung imei but i still can't redeem for free bundles. I know safaricom has changed it's strategy towards redemption of this bundles but i think it can be done. If you happen to know kindly let us know how best we can get through this cause i have done the tweaking and now am trying different tweaks but it is not working

Guest Daniel

Hi,I know the tweeking but I don't have an imei .....can you sell a valid imei to me....0719273037

hy admin

can samsung j5 be change the imei plz tell thru 0729614472

Guest Josephat

Hi admin am using Samsung Jr but can't manage to download app,pliz help kemei92@gmail.com

Can HUAWEI Y221, get access to these free bundles?

Hallo sir?

Many thanks for the job well done.

I have an LG G3 Android phone. Is there any help on it to create proportional bundles?

I dont sell codes pls. I only sell aio-imei-generator

Admin,

I want to buy an emei generator what's the procedure?

Guest Anfang

Hello, I am looking for phpmixbill 5.02, I saw that in your listing you had this file, can you send me a copy. I do not want version 5.0, but version 5.02
Thank you very much.

Hello, I am looking for phpmixbill 5.02, I saw that in your listing you had this file, can you send me a copy. I do not want version 5.0, but version 5.02

Thank you very much.

You Can download phpmixbill 5.02 thru the link below although you need to make a doanation via paypal to download. After donating you'll be taken to the download page.

Donate to Download

To Download  Miktoik API v3.zip Donate HERE

MikroTik PHP Web API on Windows WAMP/XAMPP